Nuke Missile will launch but not coming back in custom map (mission)

by CNCJack_TD

Original Post

Nuke Missile will launch but not coming back in custom map (mission)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug Nuke missle (player house Goodguy) on a singleplayer Mission created with C&C Remastered Editor will fire up, but not fall down (no detonation, no dmg).
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Singleplayer mission map with the C&C Remaster Editor. Place powerplants and a Missile Silo for your house (in my case goodguy). Wait until Nuke is ready and fire it up at free will.
What happens when the bug occurs? No nuclear detonation. Missile gets lost in Space somewhere.
What do you expect to see? Would like some feedback first, if this is a common issue - and if yes, of course to get it fixed.

Hi,

I am currently testing changes to Rules.Ini and Aftermath.ini. So of course my first thought was: I must have changed something i am not aware of. So i removed Rules.Ini and Aftermath.ini to get the 100% original game.

Still the problem stays. On as selfcreated map i have an already placed missile Silo. As soon as Nuke is ready, i can launch it, but it will not come back nor does it detonate. It is lost in space it seems. Does not happen on Skirmish-Maps with or without Rules-Modifications. It is only on selfcreated missionmaps - no advanced triggers included. Only a few reinforcement triggerd for troops, nothing complicated. I can upload the Map, if nobody has the problem.

Anyone else can confirm this problem?

Message 1 of 1 (352 Views)