Npcs despawn immediately they appear at community lots.

by mz8989

Original Post

Npcs despawn immediately they appear at community lots.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, get together, city living, cats and dogs, seasons, island living, snowy escape, outdoor retreat, spa day, bowling night stuff, toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to any community lot, karaoke bar for instance.
What happens when the bug occurs? Npcs despawn immediately they appear at community lots. They do one interaction or stay a while don't doing anything, a bubble pops up over their heads and they go away.
What do you expect to see? I want to see npcs stay longer on community lots and do anything.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I tried it in new game without mods and it was the same. The issue appeared around February then I didn't play it by now. After six months the problem persists. That's a very annoying matter and actually make my game unplayable.

Message 1 of 2 (415 Views)

Re: Npcs despawn immediately they appear at community lots.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

It also happens for the NPCs I’ve invited for a social event. They come and leave immediately. Thank God, not everyone is leaving at least. Maybe their work time has come, but it is quite interesting that it is always happening; so I do not think it is about their job.

Message 2 of 2 (383 Views)