Re: Notification - Party Leader Quit

by Cyberman_411

Original Post

★★ Novice

After every match now i see the box that says that party leader quit after i got dc'd from a match

Message 21 of 67 (6,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also getting this in over half of my games. The game is unplayable. I really hope they fix this in the next patch. It's so frustrating when you're playing so well and are down to the last few! Suddenly - nope, no rewards for you! Otherwise loving the game .. but can't be dealing with this until it's patched.
Message 22 of 67 (5,863 Views)

★★★ Novice

the solution for me was to just make someone else party leader by reforming.

Message 23 of 67 (5,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Also have this problem. Sometimes it says "Notification - party leader quit" without anything happening, and sometimes I get kicked out to the lobby. One of my team mates gets this more often than me and it's soooo annoying when it happens. Especially since there is no option to reconnect to the game. I don't want to wait for a patch for this fix, they should do a hotfix ASAP! If they can't figure out what's causing the issues, they should implement a reconnect option!

Message 24 of 67 (5,570 Views)

Re: Party Leader Quit Issue

★★★ Novice

Same here, crashes occur not that often after the patch, but this issue still exists, throughout with a full premade squad.

Message 25 of 67 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Novice

2 of our squad mates were getting this message and kicked to lobby 4 games in a row!!! WTF fix it ASAP. lost 1 hour.

Message 26 of 67 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Novice
Relax man
Message 27 of 67 (1,125 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 2080Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? NilsGC
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Multiple
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match, usually when I am engaged in combat
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Any
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Fighting enemies
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes, but they had the same yesterday
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0, I could not finish a match today that was not this error or dx error. (those never occurred before.)
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17/02/2019
How often does the bug occur? 100%
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Game quits out to the lobby with the error "Notification - Party Leader Quit" despite both of my friends remaining in the game. Has happened multiple times today every time I am shooting someone.
What should be happening instead? Should be remaining in the game and continuing to play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My friend invited me to a party, his privacy is invite only. I have to use the shift+f1, friends list, open the chat to accept it. Click ready, go to a game, find stuff, shoot people, a few minutes in you leave the game back to menu

Message 28 of 67 (5,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This just happened to me. I had such a nice setup and then this notification appeared. I had to restart the client to clear it =(
Message 29 of 67 (4,769 Views)

Party Leader Quit

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 780
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? sw0yer
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. 816nu75
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? mostly bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? lifeline/pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. different places, sometimes just as i land, sometimes 5 minutes into the game.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. looting/running/shooting/revive/whatever else you can do in this game.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0. fkin happens every game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17/02/21.30-22.15 (time when i gave up)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It's pretty easy. I'm in game, doing whatever, suddenly BOOM "Party leader quit" and i get sent back to the menu.
What should be happening instead? Well, i should be able to play the game until i die or win.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. I played with 1 friend (duo) and with 1 random player, and it happened every single game we played. Sometimes right as we landed, sometimes when i got shot at, sometimes when i was just looking around, shooting at enemies, looting... literally anything.

Welp, forgot to take a screenshot, but what happens is that I'm in a game with 1 friend and 1 random, first getting a small message saying "party leader quit" then 1 second after I get sent to the menu leaving my friend and the random player still in the game. we tried both with him inviting me and I inviting him. It happens every game. It has happened a couple of times before, but only for 1 game and then it was fine for atleast 10-15 games until maybe something happened again. I'm in Norway and my friend is in Lithuania, not that it should have any affect. 

Message 30 of 67 (899 Views)