Nothing is loading, cant even play the game.

by jodo002

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nothing is loading, cant even play the game.

★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) September 4th
Summarize your bug Nothing loads
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing loads. There is nothing in fort tarsis. No npcs. No statues. Forge wont load. Featured store won't load. Cortex will load but the background doesn't change so you cant see anything. Mission select screen wont load.
What should be happening instead? Everything should be there and work

A few weeks ago my game crashed, shutting down my ps4. When I restarted it, my game would load up just fine and I could load into missions, but nothing in the missions loaded. Once I died, the game would never reload. I was hoping an update would fix this. Well with version 1.40, now fort tarsis and the menu screens don't even load properly. I'd like to play the game I bought, but it's so broken at the moment I physically cant. 

Message 1 of 3 (468 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nothing is loading, cant even play the game.

Community Manager

@jodo002 

The first suggestion is to Rebuild Database, if that does not work then reinstalling may be required.

Boot your console in Safe Mode and choose Option 5, Rebuild Database:

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/s...

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (433 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@jodo002 

The first suggestion is to Rebuild Database, if that does not work then reinstalling may be required.

Boot your console in Safe Mode and choose Option 5, Rebuild Database:

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/s...

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (434 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I have done both of your answers and it still continues. What do I do now. Still not working, @EA needs to implement a hot fix asap
Message 3 of 3 (345 Views)