Note book doesn't seem to work

by Jan_831

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Note book doesn't seem to work

★ Guide

My Sim has found several collectables, she has gardened and she has found 6 Eggs.  None of these items shows up in the notebook.  It is my understanding from reading the patch notes from 3/26 that these items would be recorded in the notebook.  I am not sure if I am misunderstanding or if the notebook does not work.

Message 1 of 4 (299 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Note book doesn't seem to work

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The notebook records information like fish caught with certain baits and plant splicing results. My Sim has several fishing notes now.

Items you collect are still recorded in the collection display that you access when you have your Sims inventory selected.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (299 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I'm not exactly sure what's supposed to be recorded in the notebook. So, not ready to jot this down as a bug.

Did you try discuss this with others at the official forum ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The notebook records information like fish caught with certain baits and plant splicing results. My Sim has several fishing notes now.

Items you collect are still recorded in the collection display that you access when you have your Sims inventory selected.

Message 3 of 4 (300 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you

Message 4 of 4 (279 Views)