Re: Not working: Thermal Signatures (Binoculars, NV optics, Boba Fett, Lando, Bo

by Jacmatthews7

Original Post

Re: Not working: Thermal Signatures (Binoculars, NV optics, Boba Fett, Lando, Bo

★★★ Pro

Same on XOne, got killed with Bossk in two seconds since I couldn't see jackshite.

Message 11 of 139 (6,650 Views)

★★★ Novice
This has happened to me multiple times with bossk and thermal binoculars, didn’t know if it was a bug or sometimes they don’t show up on certain maps :/
Message 12 of 139 (6,641 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing happening to me.

Message 13 of 139 (3,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here! Hope they fix it asap

Message 14 of 139 (2,452 Views)

Re: Scan Dart not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I encountered this bug for the first time this morning. After a great deal of troubleshooting and in game testing I think I have it figured out. This bug that you described happens to me only the maps of Jakku and Kashyyyk on Galactic Assault, well at least those are the only ones I have discovered thus far. Hopefully this will be fixed soon seeing as how it is only an issue on one game type on just a select few maps. Hope this helps!

Message 15 of 139 (2,769 Views)

★ Guide

I have been having this problem too, it is related to this report:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Not-working-Thermal-Binoculars-Scan-Dart-NV-optics-Boba-Fett/t...

Message 16 of 139 (2,763 Views)

Re: Not working: Thermal Binoculars, Scan Dart, NV optics, Boba Fett, Lando, Bos

★ Guide

scan dart outline is also affected by this

Message 17 of 139 (2,441 Views)

Re: Not working: Thermal Binoculars, Scan Dart, NV optics, Boba Fett, Lando, Bos

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This issue, as previously stated also happens with all variants of the scan dart star card. However I have only found that the scan dart is not working on certain maps on Galactic Assault, whereas on others the thermal/scan dart/etc. work fine. Seems consistent in that it will always/never work on the same maps.

Message 18 of 139 (2,438 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for linking your post! I replied with some potentially helpful information. It seems that these bugs with thermal and scan dart, etc etc. tools not working only occur on certain maps in Galactic Assault. Hope this is seen and fixed soon! I love me my scan dart!

Message 19 of 139 (2,754 Views)

★ Guide

The improved thermal binoculars are also affected...not just not able to see heat signatures, but also the tagging ability which outlines targets just like the scan dart. 

Message 20 of 139 (2,415 Views)