Not sure Inventories/Harvestables are fixed after patch: 1.59.73.1020 (PC)

by troshalom

Original Post

Re: Games Created before September 2019 lose new inventory items on travel

★★★ Guide

@EA_Lannawill they know it is a bug report if it is in the technical issues?

Also, is anyone working on this issue?

Message 11 of 13 (271 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @troshalom,

Yes, they know as Crin has shared in the thread earlier this has been sent on for investigating. I can move this to the bug section though as it might be better suited there. At the moment we have no new information to share on this but when we do, we'll share it asap.

Thanks,

Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 12 of 13 (248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_LannaI have some last exception files. Will the investigators need them?

UPDATE: I installed MCCC Mod and it returned new exception files (errors). Deaderpool's discord told me they were related to Father Winter's Baby trait. In all my saved files I have a family with twin babies with the trait. I removed those families from all but the one I plan to play and in all of those files they stopped losing items in their inventories.

I will play some more to see if it is indeed fixed and if that family was indeed the problem. If so, then that trait is related to inventory issues.

Message 13 of 13 (209 Views)