by pure_nfs_crys

Original Post

Not registering new records

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Sometimes a new record lap is not being registered
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? PURE NFS CRYS
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? This happens every day I try a new best time
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) This happens every timeI try a new best time
What is your time zone? AGT (BET) - GMT - 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply do a best lap.Chances are it won't be registered, specially if it's a very good one (that demands a lot of effort).
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing... simply the new time is not registered and the old one stills the best.
What do you expect to see? I expected to see my new lap record recognized.
Please select your region South America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

This is only an example of many others that were no registered. It's really disappointing. Please fix this problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4EljHilSrw

Message 1 of 11 (1,767 Views)

Re: Not registering new records

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
I have the same problem but on PS4 and I'm in Europe. I have beaten the 1:48 record on hyperspace circuit at least 50 times now. But everytime I play it it still says 1:48 too beat. Frown .PSN:Shivasy
Message 2 of 11 (1,691 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve had it happen on this same race 10+times. I’ve had it happen when I had 1.37 race time.

Message 3 of 11 (1,630 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah it went passed it yesterday but now it's stuck on 1:38 even do I've beaten it Frown
Message 4 of 11 (1,625 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem man it keeps not registering my time Disappointed

Message 5 of 11 (1,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously have ran a race repeatedly over 200 times with only 1 score recording be cause it was .01 second faster where i had other runs 4-2 seconds faster. This is game wide as well, not just one event. Normally I dont complain but I do however have one event where I am the speedwall leader. I'd like to keep that, but if someone does get a chance to have their time recorded, will I be able to set new times that are posted?

@pure_nfs_crys wrote:

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Sometimes a new record lap is not being registered
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? PURE NFS CRYS
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? This happens every day I try a new best time
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) This happens every timeI try a new best time
What is your time zone? AGT (BET) - GMT - 3:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply do a best lap.Chances are it won't be registered, specially if it's a very good one (that demands a lot of effort).
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing... simply the new time is not registered and the old one stills the best.
What do you expect to see? I expected to see my new lap record recognized.
Please select your region South America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

This is only an example of many others that were no registered. It's really disappointing. Please fix this problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4EljHilSrw

Message 6 of 11 (1,598 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a similar problem (probably same problem). I have beaten my friends time twice on the same race and still the speedlist is still showing him as having the best time and not updating my time.

Message 7 of 11 (1,506 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem in ps4 and alp my friends too.
Message 8 of 11 (1,328 Views)

Dot.: Not registering new records

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem I'm racing and any new records doesn't save .This is like I'm never go this races. Please fix it. I'm on PC. Sorry for my bad english Wink

Message 9 of 11 (1,283 Views)

Dot.: Not registering new records

★ Guide

Did any of you tried Speedcross events ?

I did all 16 Events again yesterday and as far is i remember the new records were always saved, 16x successfully saved when normaly it's about 30-50% ? that can't be a coincedence right?

my point is if you have that too it may help the developers localizing and fixing the problem.

I'm on PC

Message 10 of 11 (1,263 Views)