Not registered for Grand Arena

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 12
OS Version IOS 16.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 259-713-764
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Ever time I finish a Grand Arena Championship the next one starts without giving me the opportunity to join. It only says the event is already in progress. So I have to wait like a week for the next GA to start and now it lets me sign in.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have reported this issue several times without ant solution.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

No error messages in screens, just no invitation to join GA

Message 1 of 4 (228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not registered for Grand Arena

★★★ Novice

There is NO GAC currently. That's not a bug. The message "Already in progress" is miss leading, but GAC stops for a week right around the time Conquest starts. Go check out the Event calendar and you'll see there is no GAC currently. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (207 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

There is NO GAC currently. That's not a bug. The message "Already in progress" is miss leading, but GAC stops for a week right around the time Conquest starts. Go check out the Event calendar and you'll see there is no GAC currently. 

Message 2 of 4 (208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, good to know. They should change the message to avoid confusion.

Message 3 of 4 (199 Views)

★★★ Novice

You're absolutely right, they should change it to "No event is currently in progress" or something along those lines. I freaked out once exactly for the same reason, I thought I missed it due to the "Event already in progress" message. But I believe GAC is 3 weeks on, one week off. And the week off (so far) perfectly aligns with when Conquest starts.

Anyways I'm glad you didn't miss anything, I wish you many wins in the upcoming Grand arenas! 🙂

Message 4 of 4 (191 Views)