[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6s
OS Version iOS 13.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 772728263
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I finished GAC in the kyber league, but never received the title reward. It still says that it is locked, even though everywhere else says that I am in the kyber league.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Other than checking my account I don’t know.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

As you can see from the screenshots, the title is still locked, even though I have made kyber league.ABDCEE00-321A-4946-B9E9-7417FACA467F.png

ABAB31EF-6ACA-4BFC-8484-E3E0F7C35FBC.png
Message 1 of 6 (319 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving title for being in the Kyber league

@stephenaj7 Hi, thanks for the report! I believe the titles are granted at the end of the Championship period. While the last round has finished, there's another 24 hour period to allow all players to collect their rewards and potentially finish any feats (that might increase their ranking).

The title should unlock once the Championship Period ends tomororw.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (307 Views)

All Replies

@stephenaj7 Hi, thanks for the report! I believe the titles are granted at the end of the Championship period. While the last round has finished, there's another 24 hour period to allow all players to collect their rewards and potentially finish any feats (that might increase their ranking).

The title should unlock once the Championship Period ends tomororw.

★★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 That makes a lot of sense, but I’ll keep the thread up until the review period ends. You’re probably right but I’m still gonna wait.
Message 3 of 6 (295 Views)

@stephenaj7 No worries. A friend of mine was in 7th place in his division, and is anxiously waiting to see if enough people cash in feats to knock him out of top 10. The “rank-specific” titles would have to wait until the very end so I suspect all titles do. They should be distributed with the rewards later today. Congrats on Kyber!

★★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Thank you! I was making sure that I would actually get it because I was super happy about getting into Kyber.
Message 5 of 6 (256 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 I did end up receiving the title. Thank you!
Message 6 of 6 (242 Views)