Not receiving stickers

by thecakeisaLIE82

Original Post

Not receiving stickers

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S6
OS Version 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003573937503
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.
What do you expect to see? More stickers
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

I have noticed that lately my sims haven't been getting very many stickers. I have 4 active sims, and I usually always attend two parties each day. For the past two weeks (at least) my sims have gotten very few stickers each day, like 1 sticker each if I'm lucky. Many times one one or two of my sims have gotten a single sticker and that's it. 

I suppose it's possible that people just aren't sending stickers my way. Lol, maybe they think my sims or their outfits are ugly. But, I thought I saw a thread a little while ago where people were saying their sims were not visible at parties. I don't know if that is the case here, and since my chat is still unavailable to me (another bug that's still unfixed) I can't ask if people can see my sims. Also, I don't see a bug report for that, either. It's also possible that people are stickering my sims but its not going through. 

Either way, it's a problem. No stickers means less fashion gems, which means less Izzy visits--and since it takes so many gems to get something decent from that idiot, that means it'll take forever to save up enough gems to make it worthwhile.

Message 1 of 3 (511 Views)

Re: Not receiving stickers

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @thecakeisaLIE82 

There's nothing wrong with your girls. They are lovely Heart

Not getting stickers and No Sims in parties after Fashionista update are related.

I remember I never had enough stickers for all guests at my parties. Lately I can only give away maybe 10 stickers during a party because I can't see my guests. 

My Sims used to get 9 weekly gems each. Now they might get between 4 and 6 each. 

Here's another change: 

Before the update we could see other players Sims walking by our Sims house, sticker them and add them to our contacts. Remember? Now the only visitors are senior NPCs. I hope this feature can be brought back to the game. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (481 Views)

Re: Not receiving stickers

★★★ Pro

@SalixCat FACTS 😍

Message 3 of 3 (410 Views)