Re: Not receiving free ADs on NBA Live mobile

by TheScholarAM

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Can't receive ads after a lot of process. Tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, change the language settings, changes in settings and allowing everything and even tried to reset advertising id . Please help me with this issue . I play on android tablet device name: Lenovo Tab4 . Please fix this . 

Message 61 of 79 (1,771 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@sidharth0706 Im deeply regretful of your inconvenience. I'll have this reported to the team asap
Message 62 of 79 (1,758 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you vey much

Message 63 of 79 (1,736 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My username is hugekick 103 ovr 42 lvl 

Please solve my issue as quick as you can 

Kindly view the attachment

Message 64 of 79 (1,731 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@sidharth0706 I have been connected with my facebook account currently
Message 65 of 79 (1,730 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@sidharth0706 Its a good thing to know you connected your account to Facebook.
It helps you save and transfer your progress to any device you play on.

I'm deeply regretful to say this but assistance might not be available till the end of today's NBALM session.

I request you to do the basic trouble shooting of reinstalling the game and logging in and logging out. I know you've done it, but it just so happens it clicks after a number of times.

Today's ads might be a miss for you, but these basic steps might give you a chance. So reinstall the game once, and after that log in and out, remember to wait about 4 to 5 minutes after every log in to see if ads are accessible. It might also so happen that in one login you might see 'watch ads for stamina' on home screen that means your ads have become available.

So if you're free and really want those 1500 points, monthly master token, live pass point etc, do try reinstalling, and then logging in and out a lot of times. There's nothing more that I can advice as of now.
Message 66 of 79 (1,693 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you very much for this advice. I'll surely do it. 

Message 67 of 79 (1,671 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@sidharth0706 Well it happened to me. I wasn't getting ads all day today. I reinstalled three times and had to relogin 21 times precisely to receive ads.

It's a recurring issue for players but this is the best solution yet devised, and more work is being done on it.

Till then, do keep these steps in use.
Message 68 of 79 (1,649 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ok . I hope this will clear my issues for sure ... Well , what's your league name.. Do you like to join my league.. I'll tell you soon if my ads are working or not soon

Message 69 of 79 (1,644 Views)

Community Manager

@TheScholarAM wrote:
@sidharth0706 Well it happened to me. I wasn't getting ads all day today. I reinstalled three times and had to relogin 21 times precisely to receive ads.

It's a recurring issue for players but this is the best solution yet devised, and more work is being done on it.

Till then, do keep these steps in use.

@sidharth0706 

Can you try the workaround steps that @TheScholarAM provided to see if that helps? The team is aware of ad issues still being reported and looking into it. We'll keep sending more reports their way. 

Blueberry.png
Message 70 of 79 (1,612 Views)