Re: Not receiving any bonus LP for my kills in ranked

by H0TSHOTFPS

Original Post

Re: Only placement points in ranked

@REDevilSter same here. No kill points or lp for squad kills. I really don't understand this new system at all, other than placement points. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 21 of 397 (2,230 Views)

Re: Only placement points in ranked

★★★ Novice

Hopefully it gets fixed 

Message 22 of 397 (2,226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The EA post about ranked this season says that we should get points for eliminations. I spent the entire night playing and received nothing despite having kills and assists most games. (nothing as in no rating, elimination or skill bonus in any of around 20 to 30 games...just the standard placement LP) Either this is a bug that needs to be fixed, or the news post needs to be updated to clarify why getting eliminations doesn't reward elimination points. My team mates who were the same rank were getting elimination points even when they were not associated with the kills that i got.

A little transparency would go a long way.

Message 23 of 397 (3,288 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Elimination Bonuses are given when your team eliminates other players.

This is still super broken. Getting kills and no rewards for them is not right.

Message 24 of 397 (3,255 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same for me. I basically never get any points for my eliminations, what's teh point in playing if we aren't  even  rewarded for doing anything at all. I'm getting really tired of Apex just not paying attention to what we want or not responding  to issues here. Might be time to finally move onto another game, I'm tired of this.

Message 25 of 397 (3,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here im playing on pc and got no poitns for kills or anything else i just got points for the placement.

Message 26 of 397 (3,158 Views)

RANKED AFTER MATCH REPORT NOT GIVING ELIMINATIONS / SKILL BONUS POINTS

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nividia 3090
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Smack streaming
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? crypto
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. after match report
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. coming out of a ranked match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? from rookie to platinum now in plat 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20/05/23
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i get a couple of kills in a ranked match and also get placement as well or win the match and when i load back into the lobby and see my after match report i dont get ant points for skill / eliminations, i only get LP points which it is making it alot harder to rank up when im not getting the points for my kills. AND THIS IS NOW HAPPENING EVERY SINGLE RANKED GAME NOW
What should be happening instead? getting points for eliminations / skill bonus
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know but i know allot of people are having this issue, maybe play ranked and it could happen to you.

RANKED MATCH AFTER REPORT NOT GIVING ME ELIMINATIONS / SKILL BONUS POINTS ONLY LP POINTS 

Message 27 of 397 (3,643 Views)

No Bonus LP for Kills in Ranked

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? H0TSH0T
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Outplayed by Overwolf and NVIDIA GeForce
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Loba, Newcastle
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Not Applicable
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Post Match Menu
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? This has been hjappening since yesterday
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20-21 May, 2023
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I have been getting no bonus LP for my kills in ranked since I've been through Silver III, II, and I
What should be happening instead? I should be getting bonus points for eliminations in rnaked but I am nbot
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play ranked and you won't get bonus LP most of the time for kills.

Ever since I've ranked up through Silver III, II, and I, I drop a few kills and I am getting no bonus points for ranking. I hit the top 4 with 3 kills and got 0 bonus points. These were unique kills, I 1 v 3'd a whole squad and got no bonuses for my kills. This has been happening to me since I ranked up and I've only gotten a bonus for kills once and it was last night.

Message 28 of 397 (3,378 Views)

★★★★ Novice

glad I'm not the only one this is happening to. I 1 v 3'd a squad (meaning they were three unique kills, no repeats) and placed 4th place. I only got LP for my placement and none for my 3 kills. it's the most annoying thing I've experienced in the game and it's stalling my ranking gaining bc I'm only getting 125 when it should be closer to like 200 with the kill bonuses. 

Message 29 of 397 (3,582 Views)

Re: RANKED AFTER MATCH REPORT NOT GIVING ELIMINATIONS / SKILL BONUS POINTS

★★★ Newbie

Same here, I have the same issue. I was playing with my firends and they do not have the same problem tho. I am also suffering from rookie to now, just Gold I. I was suffering for quite a long time when getting very little and even no elimination bonus (no bonus at all is most of the case). I was first wondering if it is just becuase my enimies having too low rank or MMR. But when I saw the enimies team and my teamates. They are plat, and sometimes with Masters trails from the last season (teamates are just sometimes, sometimes they are also at my rank like gold and silver). Even I am acting as a kill leader in the lobby, I still gain an unbelievable low amount of LP which cause my progression really slow. Just take some examples of todays' play. I was playing with my Silver II friends, they always get more LP then me even tho I am the kill leader and done the most amount of damage. They are getting like 5xx and I am just 2xx or at most 3xx (head), which is literally so unfair to what the effort to kill and to train my aiming and positioning. I thought that it was just because they are at a lower rank. But until now, I was getting from Gold II mid to Gold I end. But my Silver II head friends are already reaching Gold IV end, while I am still mostly having the most amount of kills and damage. I can still kind of endure the fact that I 1v3 or 1v2 (2 full red armors and I am full blue armor) and I don't get any skill points. But man, having 2 kills and 1 assist but no bonus point? Having 3 kills and 3 assist only 16 elimination points (whole bonus point)? My friends at Gold IV have 8x bonus points (not only elimintatiion point, elimintaion point is 5x). How does that even possible!? They are like 1-2 kills and 2-3 assists only. But they have a huge gap between out points. My rank progression is litterally half of them. My rank is broze IV while they are at rookie II and III. And they now catch up to me even though I play more than them (without dropping too much LPs). I am just suffering to rank up, why am I even facing lobbies that are plat lobbies since I am at Silver III and still get low bonus point even being the kill leader with at least 5 kills.

Message 30 of 397 (3,555 Views)