Not receiving XP in any server or game mode.

by monkzera

Original Post

Re: No XP awarded at end of round

★ Novice
Hi @EA_Leeuw,

Indeed I was wrong, it was a simple official conquest mode on this same map.
But it happened to me on just about every other mode, I didn't try the Hazard zone.
On the other hand I just tried again just now and it works, so I'm not sure what was the cause of the problem and the solution.
Message 41 of 162 (578 Views)

getting 0 progress towards battlepass

★★★ Newbie

I've tried many game types, portal conquest doesn't. matter. It tells me I'm getting xp throughout the match and at the end where it shows the BP screen all it says is 0. I can still get gun progression and I'm tir 85 in the pass. does anyone have an answer for this? my xp is stuck at 5800/19500 and will not budge. my weekly stuff is also all done. 

Message 42 of 162 (435 Views)

Not receiving XP in any server or game mode.

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 2042
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 3070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? MSI Afterburner
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region South America
On which server did this happen? All of them
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.12.22 02:00
Summarize your bug At the end of every match I gain 0 XP.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game?
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime
What should be happening instead? Receive XP for the match I played.

I'm not receiving XP after every match I play, does not matter which server or game mode, full XP/moderate XP the result is the same.

Stuck at level 92 and can not level up my battle pass that I just bought, how do I fix this?

Message 43 of 162 (531 Views)

Re: Not receiving XP in any server or game mode.

★ Apprentice

I guess there is xp cap placed, quick googling showed 1.5 mil xp is cap and resets at some specific time. Again I am not sure if this is true as I didn't find any official statement. I am also facing same problem. stuck on 0 xp for last 3 hours

Message 44 of 162 (518 Views)

Receiving 0 XP after matches

★★★ Newbie

for the past 5 games I have been encountering this bug. Zero XP and Zero Battle Pass Xp. Anyone else having this problem?

Message 45 of 162 (601 Views)

Re: getting 0 progress towards battlepass

★★★ Newbie
@geungynutz I have been receiving the exact same issue it started an hour ago out of no where.
Message 46 of 162 (410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This problem has occurred with me in the past hour of playing.  Was this problem resolved. I have heard of an XP cap within the game. Is that the issue? 

Message 47 of 162 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same has happened to me for the last hour or so ,not getting any exp at the end of any game

Message 48 of 162 (550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The absolute same for me i get 0 Exp in every mode since 4 Hrs- played much matches. Even Battlepass missions dont count towards battlepass. 
Help ?

Message 49 of 162 (538 Views)

Re: getting 0 progress towards battlepass

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just tested it out today, I played alot of 2042 today and I never kept track of the xp like I should have but yes there is a xp cap per day you can hit. maybe somewhere around 1mil? but when tirs I  the 90s cost 250k plus to earn 1 tir it gives you an idea how much they expect you to play. The double xp weekend gets you there quite fast to cap if you play alot. without the bonus it's pretty tough to earn that much in 1 day so most people will never know it's a thing.

Message 50 of 162 (382 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help