Not receiving GAC feat

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel
OS Version 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 781539514
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I did not get credit for the feat that reads "Win a Grand Arena battle using Baze Malbus or Chirrut Imwe" even though I just won a battle with SLKR and Baze against GG. The text clearly reads "OR" not "AND". I then lost this matchup by 4 points, so using Baze in that battle literally cost me the match...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to get the feat using Baze
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel
OS Version 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 781539514
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I did not get credit for the feat that reads "Win a Grand Arena battle using Baze Malbus or Chirrut Imwe" even though I just won a battle with SLKR and Baze against GG. The text clearly reads "OR" not "AND". I then lost this matchup by 4 points, so using Baze in that battle literally cost me the match...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to collect the feat using Baze
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 5 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving GAC feat

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ijcath and thanks for the report.

We have now brought it to the teams attention that the description of the feat "I am One With the Force; the Force is With Me" is misleading. The feat required both Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (418 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I used CLS, Threepio & Chewie, and Chirrut Îmwe to win my GAC battle, but did not receive the feat rewards (Championship points, tokens, and portrait). The GAC feat clearly states, "Win a Grand Arena battle using Baze Malbus OR Chirrut Imwe." I think the problem may be that the first version of the feat in the newsletter stated, "Win a Grand Arena battle using Baze Malbus AND Chirrut Imwe." However, it was changed to "Baze Malbus OR Chirrut Imwe" when the feat was actually posted in the GAC feats. My ally code is 668-645-768. Please correct bug and give us the rewards we earned.

GAC-S18-W3R3-Chirrut-02-SShot-2021-06-20-at-13-38-15_v2.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (456 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ijcath and thanks for the report.

We have now brought it to the teams attention that the description of the feat "I am One With the Force; the Force is With Me" is misleading. The feat required both Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus.

Message 3 of 5 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So, the wording isn't really misleading, it's very specifically WRONG. And that mistake cost me pretty seriously. I really feel like I should be rewarded with the feat as a consolation prize, since I also lost the match by 4 banners. All of this can be confirmed in my GAC history on swgoh.gg.

Message 4 of 5 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Wrong info tends to be misleading.  Can you guys really not admit you biffed this one?

Message 5 of 5 (367 Views)