by SSawbones

Original Post

Not receiving Credits from Duplicates in Loot boxes

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug Whenever I receive credits from duplicates in the loot boxes, I don't receive any of it. I've tried all three different types of crates and none give me any credits from the duplicates I get. It's extremely frustrating as it makes progressing through the game and acquiring more toolboxes, way longer than it should.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SSawbones
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/20/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 17:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not certain you would be able to this as it seems to be very individual.
What happens when the bug occurs? So if I open a star fighter crate with 3 duplicates for example and let's say all 3 were worth 200 credits each, after I claim my rewards I will not have 600 credits added to the total credits I have.
What do you expect to see? I just want to be able to get credits from duplicates again, it makes it even harder to progress than before because the only way I can is buy purchasing the loot boxes and the credits I earned from duplicates made it a bit easier. I also believe that everyone who has had this problem should receive the amount they have have lost due to this, for me personally I have lost track for how many thousands of credits I've lost because this.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 980

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug Whenever I receive credits from duplicates in the loot boxes, I don't receive any of it. I've tried all three different types of crates and none give me any credits from the duplicates I get. It's extremely frustrating as it makes progressing through the game and acquiring more toolboxes, way longer than it should.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SSawbones
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/20/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 17:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not certain you would be able to this as it seems to be very individual.
What happens when the bug occurs? So if I open a star fighter crate with 3 duplicates for example and let's say all 3 were worth 200 credits each, after I claim my rewards I will not have 600 credits added to the total credits I have.
What do you expect to see? I just want to be able to get credits from duplicates again, it makes it even harder to progress than before because the only way I can is buy purchasing the loot boxes and the credits I earned from duplicates made it a bit easier. I also believe that everyone who has had this problem should receive the amount they have have lost due to this, for me personally I have lost track for how many thousands of credits I've lost because this.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 980

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqyPVPDM-4s&list=LLeYGubCmipDQ-9wurtW3H5A&index=1&ab_channel=BelaSom...

Here is a video of someone with the exact problem I have, but the only difference is he is on the PS4.

Message 1 of 10 (1,139 Views)

Re: Not receiving Credits from Duplicates in Loot boxes

★★★★★ Novice

Having this same problem on PS4. It's happened on multiple occasions now. At least three maybe all of them since I never really looked until it became obvious. With he amount of duplicates you get I could easily be in the near 5000-10000 withheld. 

Message 2 of 10 (1,090 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue on Xbox One. At this point, I don't even want to buy crates because it's turning into a waste of time.
Message 3 of 10 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same issues with XB1

Message 4 of 10 (1,071 Views)

★ Novice

same problem here (PC)

I stopped buying loot boxes because of this.

Message 5 of 10 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem, only I've been losing credits, duplicate credits, and crafting parts. It's been occurring frequently. It makes progression more pointless. I've been playing a lot less because of it. I haven't heard EA acknowledge that there's a problem, either. It's frustrating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv87pKPN4NU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrHplVRTC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojJ8XkrbZIs

Message 6 of 10 (1,013 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yep, the same thing has happened to me every day on PC over the past few weeks and I kept thinking I was imagining it until today! I always just assumed the game wasn't going to cheat you! Unfortunately I've just realized that it's been cheating me every day for the past few weeks out of both crafting parts and credits! I guess EA is upset about the "pay to win" debacle and now it's just trying to cheat its customers in a different way?

Message 7 of 10 (979 Views)

★★★ Novice
Having this same issue, playing on Xbox One.

Mind you, credits seem like a dumb thing to award for duplicates in the first place since you're already paying credits for the crate. It ought to give crafting parts.
Message 8 of 10 (926 Views)

★ Novice

Playinb on ps4 only found out today also wasnt sure but now im posative im losing credits as i got a duplicate starship card worth 400 credits and didnt receive nothing so frustrating makes you not want to play the game sometimes...its hard enough to get credits without getting cheated by the game.

Message 9 of 10 (924 Views)

★ Novice
I am having the same issue on XB1. The first time that I noticed it was on 09.12 but I can’t say precisely when it began. Since I began observing it, the issue has occurred consistently with every crate and does not seem to be only an occasional issue.
Message 10 of 10 (870 Views)