Not letting me play wicket event how can I fix this

by 223-392-285

Original Post

Not letting me play wicket event how can I fix this

★ Novice
It's not letting me do any events and I'm lvl 85 how can I fix this?
Message 1 of 7 (632 Views)

Re: Not letting me play wicket event how can I fix this

Hero (Retired)

Hello @223-392-285 What game? Anthem?

Message 2 of 7 (618 Views)

★ Novice
Star Wars galaxy of heros, I think it's just the ewok events cause it just let me do assault battle ground war but not the event with chicken walker
Message 3 of 7 (608 Views)

Hero (Retired)

In that case I moved your topic from Anthem to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes forum.  I don't know why you posted in the Anthem forum.

Message 4 of 7 (593 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks I'm new to this I just registered yesterday and I could've sworn I pressed Star wars
Message 5 of 7 (580 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The wording for this event makes it sound like you can get a 7 Star Wicket by playing the Bonus Tier. But it could mean a 7 Star Wicket is needed to play the Bonus tier. I am unsure. I was able to play through the first level but cannot advance to the Bonus tier. The game is not clear as to what is required for the bonus level.

9B2E6125-68D3-4290-9DC6-859B3977CBD8.jpeg
Message 6 of 7 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team
Hi @223-392-285 and thank you for the report. Can you provide us with your Ally code (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode) and a screenshot from the "Required Units" tab within the event, so we can investigate this further? Thank you.

For future reference, can you please use the recommended format for bug reports? Thanks!
Message 7 of 7 (328 Views)