Not getting my rewards for raiders event and the prize tracker is not working

by Itsfatgandalf

Original Post

Re: Raiders collection event rewards missing

★★★★ Apprentice

Same issue here. Oddly enough, if you go to event badges on your character, the badge associated with raider points accurately shows what your point total is.

Message 11 of 221 (2,153 Views)

Re: Raiders Prize Tracker Bug - Alternator skin not received

Community Manager
@Saric_Lionnet14 Interestingly, I do see the skin being added to your account a few hours after the post, do you have it now? If so did that happen to coincide with hitting the 4k point reward?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 221 (2,435 Views)

Community Manager
@ShockTheCommie @Jasminelly Can you check if the skin is delivered when you log in next? Can you check again when you hit the 4k breakpoint?

Thanks.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 221 (2,436 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I've been stuck at 750 since last night and I've gone way past hitting other milestones but I haven't received any of the rewards after the 500 milestone. The challenge that would award the rewards looks like its not completed even though it shows 750/750.

Message 14 of 221 (2,377 Views)

Re: Not getting my rewards for raiders event and the prize tracker is not workin

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here on Nintendo Switch.

I hope to receive my items soon!!

Message 15 of 221 (2,487 Views)

Re: Not getting my rewards for raiders event and the prize tracker is not workin

★★★★★ Newbie

same issue here as well

Message 16 of 221 (2,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue for me. stuck at 1000 points and been clearing the challenges but the points are not going up

Message 17 of 221 (2,351 Views)

Re: Raiders collection event rewards missing

★★ Novice
@Karryunoob Having the same issue but at my ps4. Stuck at 2500 and did not recevied anything from crypto skin foward!
Message 18 of 221 (2,138 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ShockTheCommie I’m having the same issue. I’m at 4000 points and haven’t received the alternator skin or the Path stat tracker
Message 19 of 221 (2,347 Views)

★ Guide
@Itsfatgandalf Same here, PC, tracker stuck 3,5k points, didnt get 3,5k reward. The post match recap shows im already at 4k points, but it doesnt translate into main menu reward tracker.
Message 20 of 221 (2,418 Views)