Not getting double drops on Mod Challenges

by tiisukka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not getting double drops on Mod Challenges

★★★ Newbie
It looks like I'm only getting one drop of mods when doing challenges or maybe I haven't understood how they're supposed to work?
IMG_4947.PNG
Message 1 of 4 (293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not getting double drops on Mod Challenges

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @tiisukka

The double drops would have been possible during the time you were playing but as an example for 3 battles - you may have not gotten a mod for one of them, but then got two for the other two battles.

You won't always get a mod for each battle so the same would apply when there's a chance at double drops. Hope that makes sense.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (320 Views)

All Replies

Hi @tiisukka

The double drops would have been possible during the time you were playing but as an example for 3 battles - you may have not gotten a mod for one of them, but then got two for the other two battles.

You won't always get a mod for each battle so the same would apply when there's a chance at double drops. Hope that makes sense.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you for the clarification - since I wasn't getting two pieces of the same Mod that kind of threw me off. Maybe it should be clarified that it doesn't work the same way as the other double drops when it comes to mods?
Message 3 of 4 (274 Views)

@tiisukka - I can certainly pass that feedback on.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 4 of 4 (272 Views)