by Opersect

Original Post

Not getting credit for damage or kills

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CaptainG1nge
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. TheHaloFreak, xINSANExLEFTYx
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound, wraith
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Multiple areas of map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing, ended up winning
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Multiple
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.02.19 21:30
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm not getting credit for damage I was dealing or kills I should be getting. I'm the one dealing damage with LMG's from close range, I'm the one knocking people down and getting credit for the kill when they die. I should have gotten at least 3 kills instead of one and more than just 500 damage dealt when it was clearly more than that
What should be happening instead? I should be the one getting credit for damage and kills when I'm the one doing it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix the system for damage calculation and kill credit

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CaptainG1nge
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. xINSANExLEFTYx, TheHaloFreak
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound, Wraith
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Multiple parts, not just one
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing, ended up winning
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Happened during multiple matches
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.02.19 21:30
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm not getting credit for damage I was dealing or kills I should be getting. I'm the one dealing damage with LMG's from close range, I'm the one knocking people down and getting credit for the kill when they die. I should have gotten at least 3 kills instead of one and more than just 500 damage dealt when it was clearly more than that.
What should be happening instead? I should be the one getting credit for damage and kills when I'm the one doing it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix the system for damage calculation and kill credit.

Message 1 of 4 (409 Views)

Re: Not getting credit for damage or kills

★ Novice

i never get credit for kills or damage done been that way for 3 months now

d1rtnaaap 

Message 2 of 4 (317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on PC(CougChaos) and for some reason when I get kills with Mirage I rarely get the kill in the stat tracker but I do see it at the end of the match.  It only appears to be mirage and it has happened about 5 times that I recall.

Message 3 of 4 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's super frustrating at the end of a match to get no credit for actions you've done. It's happened tons of times to me in just the week I've been playing. 

Message 4 of 4 (273 Views)