Re: Not getting credit for GAC feat You're Gonna Need a Bacta Tank

by slocuautla

Original Post

Not getting credit for GAC feat You're Gonna Need a Bacta Tank

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse
OS Version 8.1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 548-473-918
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I was trying to get the GAC feat You're Gonna Need a Bacta Tank. Last round I had 20/30 complete. I attacked twice this round and got several Healing Immunities applied, but when I checked the feat I still had 20/30 complete
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. In round 1/3 of GAC, make progress to gain feat, but not enough to earn said feat. 2. In round 2/3 of GAC, make progress to gain feat. 3. Notice no progress made in Feats tab of GAC.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

None

Message 1 of 6 (369 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @slocuautla,

which unit were you using to apply healing immunity?

Regards.

Message 2 of 6 (295 Views)

★ Novice

Count Dooku leadership ability, Kylo Ren basic, and IG-88 Basic.  I also used Rey (Jedi Training), Darth Treya, and Darth Sidious.

Message 3 of 6 (260 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @slocuautla,

there’s currently a bug with Rey (Jedi Training) where her healing immunity doesn’t count forward this feat. It has already been flagged as a bug and is under investigation.

@slocuautla wrote:

Count Dooku leadership ability, Kylo Ren basic, and IG-88 Basic.  I also used [...] Darth Treya, and Darth Sidious.

As for the other characters they aren’t bugged so it should work with them. Have you listed them for completeness or have you also experienced this bug with their healing immunity?

Regards.

Message 4 of 6 (228 Views)

@slocuautla Count Dooku's leadership has the enemy inflicted healing immunity on themselves. Your characters are not attempting to apply it, so it likely shouldn't count for this feat.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 6 (214 Views)

★ Novice

I was including them for completeness.

Message 6 of 6 (197 Views)