Not getting banners from setting up a defense team (GA)

by rut_usa

Original Post

Not getting banners from setting up a defense team (GA)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Pro
OS Version 12.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 731-651-135
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Not getting the banners from setting a defense team, resulting in lower banners on my side and more than max banners on the opponent’s side.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Thailand

In 5v5 Grand Arena mode with no ships, got an error message setting up a defense team. Then the team had been set on defense but no banners were given (got 540 banners setting up 7 defense teams instead of 630).

Then the total banners my opponent got from clearing all my defense was 1780, which was more than max banners anyone could get (630 from setting up defense, 690 from clearing all territories, and 448 (7*64) from perfectly each of my teams with one character, totaling 1768).

Probably double counting when he cleared the error team plus the automatic banners he got since the system thought I didn’t set up that defense team?

91FFABD2-5664-472E-B5A7-43331A1F2073.jpeg
Message 1 of 5 (360 Views)

Re: Not getting banners from setting up a defense team (GA)

Hi @rut_usa and thanks for the report!

That does seem unusual! Sorry to hear about the error message you got, which resulted in a squad not being counted. As far as I've seen, QV support cannot modify the results of an existing GA, but they may be able to review the situation and provide compensation for the loss.

I'm trying to figure out the 1780 score...if you didn't set a defensive team, there are no "automatic banners" that get granted. The player actually would get 0 banners for defeating the team, so your opponent should have been lower than the max score, not higher. It's very unusual, and I hope that QV can review and see what happened.

Please note that the offiical QV Support for this forum doesn't work over the weekend, so please don't expect an official response until next week. If no one responds on Monday or Tuesday, perhaps bump this thread back up to the top at that point, for increased visibility.

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday at the begining same thing happened also to me. MY defense set on auto and my opponent get banners from my territories without fight. This phote is the begining of the phase so no one attacked at that tümeBC06DC66-7056-479A-917E-E8D3DCCD425C.jpeg

Message 3 of 5 (301 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @rut_usa and sorry to hear that.

We've checked your account and our logs and it appears your game was out of sync when you attempted to set that specific squad resulting in the error message but not awarding you the banners when the team was set on defense.

As for the banner mismatch for your opponent, we will investigate this further. Unfortunately, we have no option to change the Grand Arena results, sorry.

@abirbilen Can you provide us with your ally code, so we can investigate this further? Thank you!

Message 4 of 5 (291 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks a lot!
Message 5 of 5 (278 Views)