Re: Not getting Shards from Cantina!

by warmonkey1024

Original Post

Not getting Shards from Cantina!

★ Guide
Two days in a row, I've refilled in Cantina to farm shards that supposedly dropped, but haven't been added to inventory. Thought I just hadn't counted right yesterday, so today I tracked all my shards before & after. Missing more than I'm comfortable with, especially after paying 100, 200, and 400 crystals for refills (1400 in two days).
Message 1 of 16 (937 Views)

★ Guide
And now not even showing up if I use natural regen. Ugh ugh ugh.
Message 2 of 16 (925 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Are you saying the character shards dropped in cantina battle dont actually add to your inventory?

Try to describe a bit more what happened, with more details if possible. I atleast are having a bit difficult understanding what happened.
Message 3 of 16 (914 Views)

★ Guide
Right. Not actually getting the character shards that have shown as dropped from completed Cantina battles. I wrote down every character today, and how many shards I had of each. Was close enough to promoting a couple, so I refilled to get them.

Used SIM cards, to skip animations, and get right to the loot. Kept count of what shards dropped as I went along.

But none of them that showed as had dropped have appeared in my inventory. And it's quite a few that are missing, like 25+ from 3 refills. Not sure I got all the ability mats shown as dropped either, but I wasn't tracking that.
Message 4 of 16 (911 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Thats not good.. not good at all. Was it all or just alot of items missing?

Can see if I can do some testing myself. What level did u play on?
Message 5 of 16 (906 Views)

★ Guide
Was farming Jawa shards mostly. Dathcha and Luminara too though.
Message 6 of 16 (903 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Could it be RNG? I've been getting Windu and JC shards everyday.

Message 7 of 16 (900 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Did a simple test on Dathcha, he seemed to drop correct. Dont have energy for much more. But can try again later when energy has replenished.

I think maybe you should contact support regarding this problem, hopefully they can check game logs and such. Theres a contact option ingame under the gears icon on main menu.

@warmonkey1024
I think the problem is that screen said it dropped but wasnt added to inventory
Screenshot_2015-11-01-00-43-19.png
Screenshot_2015-11-01-00-43-42.png
Screenshot_2015-11-01-00-43-53.png
Message 8 of 16 (890 Views)

★ Guide
Nope. The rewards screens showed that they dropped.

And it was Talia, not Lumi. Was questing for Lumi shards.
Message 9 of 16 (889 Views)

★ Guide
Thanks for checking SciTech. I think refilling may trigger the issue. I'll send in a ticket, but didn't get screenshots of my drops.
Message 10 of 16 (887 Views)