Not getting PS4 trophies on Madden 21

by dosvasoscomunica

Original Post

Re: Not getting PS4 trophies on Madden 21

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Thank you for the update! We appreciate you communicating everything. Out of curiosity, do you know when we should expect an update to the game and if the changes will be made in the next one?
Message 41 of 183 (1,287 Views)

Community Manager
@notandrebraun Patches and updates are have to go through approvals with first party (Xbox/PlayStation) so unfortunately, it doesn't look like this will make it in time for the next upcoming title update. It's considered a higher priority though so I can't expect this to linger for months unless an issue suddenly arises where the fix is pushed out further.
Blueberry.png
Message 42 of 183 (1,278 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry thank you very much for the info!! We all hope It gets fixed as soon as possible.
Message 43 of 183 (1,267 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@dosvasoscomunica I do not even see trophies on the PS4 version. It says no trophies available
Message 44 of 183 (1,249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It is good that a solution is being worked on. The fact that the trophies are not activated retrospectively is annoying but understandable at the same time, as this does not work.

Unfortunately you have to wait until this error has been corrected so that the attraction to collecting trophies is there again.

@EA_Blueberry Thanks for your work on solving the Problem and we all hope it won´t be Long in coming.

Message 45 of 183 (1,239 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@edobratz Unfortunately, there are people experiencing two different issues right now. There are some who played the game before a certain date and they can't earn most of the trophies. There are others who played the game after a certain date and the trophies are unavailable. I have personally experienced the issue of the game's trophies being unavailable (played for the first time on January 19, 2021, if I'm remembering correctly).

According to PSNProfiles, the last trophy earned was Move Master on January 19, 2021 by AbeBoi_Carti. Hopefully, we can expect the issues to be resolved in the update after next and it won't be more than a month away. I would recommend not progressing any further in the game until the issues are resolved. I stopped playing Face Of The Franchise after being drafted by an NFL team.
Message 46 of 183 (1,215 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I played and installed the game for the first time on January 15th, 21st and I didn't see any trophies. The next day I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game and then the trophies were displayed.
However, the trophies will not be activated, which will hopefully be fixed in the next update.

In the Face of the Franchise I was just drafted by the NFL team and now I'm waiting for the update so that I can continue playing.
Message 47 of 183 (1,201 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah bro!    I’m going through it too.   I’m on ps4.    I don’t even see my trophy list!!!    It’s as if I never played it.      Ea told me contact Sony.    Sony tells me conact ea.        I picked up a cheap game and installed it.   I saw it on my trophy list right away.  It’s a shame too I was enjoying the game.   

Message 48 of 183 (1,147 Views)

Ps4 trophies

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Flakdadi
Date/time issue occurred On going
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Play Now
Summarize your bug There is an issue where trophy list isn’t loading at all. I’m nit the only user with the problem on madden. I haven’t seen a single trophy and the game won’t show up on the trophy list.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just got the game last week. Maybe it’s for all new users
What happens when the bug occurs? No trophies. At all!
What do you expect to see? For the game to register on my trophy list. It looks like I’ve never installed the game.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I’ve been putting in the work and haven’t seen any reward!      Where are the trophies in this game 

Message 49 of 183 (657 Views)

Re: Ps4 trophies

@flakdadii this bug has been reported by other players too recently (see link below, for instance). the most recent information I have in mind is that the development team is aware of the issue and started investigating what causes it. I hope there will be a solution soon. maybe it is helpful for you to follow this thread (see link) to be notified as soon as there are any news available.

hope that helps. good luck!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Not-getting-PS4-trophies-on-Madden-21/td-p/9943953/highlight/t...

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 50 of 183 (653 Views)