Not getting PS4 trophies on Madden 21

by dosvasoscomunica

Original Post

Re: Not getting PS4 trophies on Madden 21

★★ Apprentice

That's great news, knowing that you are working to fix the problem. Thanks for listening us! 

Message 31 of 183 (1,162 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@joachim290 You're welcome! Hopefully, the issues will be resolved soon. Unfortunately, I haven't played the game in a few days due to them.
Message 32 of 183 (1,153 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@notandrebraun I can tell the bug is still there.
A new update has to come, after which it should work again.
Message 33 of 183 (1,122 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@joachim290 I agree with you. The game needs to be updated to address the issues that we have reported.
Message 34 of 183 (1,116 Views)

★ Guide

Just adding another voice to the issue.  I'm experiencing the same problems.  Not only are the trophies not popping on the PS4, but the game is not even loading it's trophy list at all.

I loaded the game for the first time last week on my PS4 and I am unable to even get the trophy list to show up at 0% on my profile.  Most games load onto your profile at 0% after you start the game for the first time.  With Madden 21 on the PS4, I played several full exhibition games and the trophy list still wasn't there.  Hopefully that helps with the troubleshooting and I hope you can get it patched soon!

Message 35 of 183 (1,083 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Misbik Thank you for the contribution! You explained the situation well. It highlights the issues that we have experienced.

Message 36 of 183 (1,062 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@notandrebraun Thank you!
Message 37 of 183 (1,057 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@dosvasoscomunica You're welcome! Thank you! I think that all of our contributions to the topic have helped identify that the issue isn't an isolated situation.
Message 38 of 183 (1,053 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think it´s amazing how good this communoty is and that you can take part in Troubleshooting your first problem.

Message 39 of 183 (1,012 Views)

Community Manager

The team is planning to fix this in a future title update. Inquired on whether the trophies will be awarded retroactively and it appears they won't due to how they have to address the issue, hope that helps give you a heads up so you don't waste time going for these trophies until the fix is live. When the fix goes live we'll update this thread.

Thank you for notifying about this on the forums so we were able to alert the team and for your patience on this! 

Blueberry.png
Message 40 of 183 (957 Views)