Not getting EXP at the end of a match

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Malfoyirl
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. milosxdd
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound (not sure if other, issue happened 3 times)
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Between dying and going back to menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Leaving the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I'm not sure
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07.06.19 22.00 (somewhere around that time) and 08.06.19 11:40 CET
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I get no EXP at all but it counts like I did get it. The first game I did today and got top 5 I got no EXP, the first time I got EXP in a top 5 I didn't get the bonus level.
What should be happening instead? I should be getting my EXP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure. I believe I played bloodhound when it happened at least 2 out of 3 times. I also just bought the battle pass and played with a squadmate for extra exp when it happened but got none at all. Also everytime it happened I was in the top 5.

If possible it'd be really nice if I could get some of the lost levels back. I don't have much time to play and I paid for the battle pass so I could actually get the rewards and that doesn't work when I get no EXP. I already tried directly chatting with support for this but they sent me to the forums.

Also with often I say, I mean often when getting top 5 with a premade squad. Short games don't seem to be affected as far as I can tell but they're also less noticable since I don't miss out on 8+k exp/

Message 1 of 3 (275 Views)

Re: Not getting EXP at the end of a match

Community Manager

@SpicyPresMic 

Are you leaving the game before you are killed or before the respawn ability times out?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (242 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Not getting EXP at the end of a match

★ Novice

Sorry for the incredibly late reply (only just got a notification about this thread at all) but no I never leave before it times out

Message 3 of 3 (214 Views)