@EA_Blueberry Same here
Message 83 of 90 (2,391 Views)

Re: Skill point glitch.

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry yes right now face of franchise same issue
Message 84 of 90 (2,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update on this? It's getting annoying being told to upgrade my char but it wont let me even tho I have enough points to max out

Message 85 of 90 (2,262 Views)

Re: Not enough skill points to purchase this bucket Madden 20

★★★ Newbie

Xbox one Face of the franchise, QB1 scrambler.  Its at 95, i have skill points other 3 cats are maxed.  This is really annoying, 2K sports level annoying.  Always expected better from EA.  Ised to 2K putting out broken products and never fixing them.  Hopefully this gets fixed.

Message 86 of 90 (2,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the same issue with 2021...any answer? How u going have a scrambling QB on the cover and can’t even max that skill out like the rest?

Message 87 of 90 (1,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has the issue been resolved? I’m still having the issue

Message 88 of 90 (1,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish that this will stop, I jus bought madden 21 as a first time player and this is my first impression of it. I have the same exact issue and I expect as a consumer, better treatment and care for ur product in order for it to prosper.

Message 89 of 90 (1,297 Views)

Cant upgrade myplayer

★★★ Newbie

I’m trying to upgrade my myplayer. It says the upgrade for scrambler is only one skill point but when I click to upgrade it it says “not enough skill points to purchase this bucket.” I have two skill points to spend though. Anyone else get this glitch and know how to fix it?

Message 90 of 90 (1,135 Views)