Not enough skill points to purchase this bucket Madden 20

by estepea

Original Post

Re: QB1 Mode Bug

★★★★★ Novice
@JJgunsmoke10 Actually it isn’t because you don’t get the challenges from players around the league
Message 61 of 90 (2,318 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem

Message 62 of 90 (2,164 Views)

Face of the Franchise - Skill Points stop working

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? The_Roadkillmess
Date/time issue occurred 03/07/2020
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Face of the Franchise - QB1
Summarize your bug Can’t spend skill point on FotFQB1 crested player. When I try to spend the skill point the game tells me I don’t have enough to purchase the skill. I have 10 skill points and it costs 1...
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Copy my game file.
What happens when the bug occurs? An error message pops up and won’t let me spend the points. “Attention: not enough skill points to purchase this bucket”
What do you expect to see? I expect my point to spend
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

My skill points for my user created player won’t spend.

Message 63 of 90 (2,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It actually works!! Literally just did it! Pick a team and be a coach and then go to roster, and find and edit your player like he said, just one speed and one acceleration should do and that’s it 

Message 64 of 90 (2,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It works but you have to do it after you spend a point. This whole thing is dumb and EA should do better for career mode because not everyone wants to play MUT. I understand MUT is popular but we grew up on career mode. They should not be making career mode boring. Career mode is the gameplay where you feel like you're in the NFL and they disrespect us with the lack of support for career mode

Message 65 of 90 (2,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Like honestly single player game modes should not be made in a simple form. It should always have full customization and include random cutscenes all the time making you feel good about your career mode. Instead they limit our career mode. And you see it starting to happen in FIFA too. EA, you need to do better on career mode and stop dumping all your attention into MUT. Bring back the full experience of career mode like you did in NCAA 11 AND 14
Message 66 of 90 (2,092 Views)

Re: Skill point glitch.

★★★ Newbie

Still happening 4/16/2020

Message 67 of 90 (1,845 Views)

Re: Not enough skill points to purchase this bucket Madden 20

★★★ Newbie
@estepea i just had the same text
Message 68 of 90 (1,756 Views)

Re: Not enough skill points to purchase this bucket Madden 20

★★★ Newbie

I am just normal franchise mode and I have a 98 over all and it won’t let me upgrade my character at all so I can unlock the 99 overall upgrade kinda annoyed because I have put a lot time into it

Message 69 of 90 (1,678 Views)

Re: Skill point glitch.

★★★★ Novice

39 skill points and can't upgrade last slot for my QB. EA is about to lose my money forever

Message 70 of 90 (1,558 Views)