Not enough coins being distributed

by ChrisesCreation

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not enough coins being distributed

★★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) HTC M9
OS Version 7.0
What is your Player ID? Chris#XKhBwRkq
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I have about a half dozen units that could be upgraded, that is if I were able to get enough coins to level them. I have tried a number of ways to increase the times and amounts but nothing has helped. Buying them seems to be the only way, I get that you guys need to eat also. How about buying back the extra fuel we generate and still wind up wasting?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Game play, obviously there aren't enough finds going out for victories or in crates.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

On the upside, thank you guys for fixing the mismatched unit levels, I haven't had to face anyone that is more than 1 level above my unit.

Message 1 of 2 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not enough coins being distributed

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ChrisesCreation and thank you for your feedback.

We are constantly monitoring game data and adjust them. From my own experience, if you focus on the units you are playing the most, it is possible to keep up with credits, but yes, there will be times, when you don't have enough to level all units to their maximum. Just keep playing, opening crates (the free and the ones you can purchase with fuel) that should provide you with enough credits to get back on track.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)

All Replies

Re: Not enough coins being distributed

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ChrisesCreation and thank you for your feedback.

We are constantly monitoring game data and adjust them. From my own experience, if you focus on the units you are playing the most, it is possible to keep up with credits, but yes, there will be times, when you don't have enough to level all units to their maximum. Just keep playing, opening crates (the free and the ones you can purchase with fuel) that should provide you with enough credits to get back on track.

Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)