Re: Not eligible for second haat of the week!

by zegene-ea

Original Post

Not eligible for second haat of the week!

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version 13.1.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 528386792
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Even if raids reset at monday, second haat of the week for me gives an error that i cannot get rewards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have joined a haat of my guild and then left the guild for merc without getting rewards from haat and got hstr and haat rewards from merc guild. Now, this haat is from my guild and my second haat of the week yet i am not eligible. Guess you need to join a haat and leave a guild without getting rewards(even before the timer for rewards doesnt end) and joining haat at another guild then try to join main guilds haat.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Turkey

Please check the issue and fix it.

Message 1 of 4 (264 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now happened on hstr too. I was at my main guild hstr active and not damaged and then i join a merc guild. When they started hstr i get warning that i cnanot get rewards. I was eligible at my main guild and it was not dmg and i didnt get rewards so why?!

Message 2 of 4 (217 Views)

@zegene-EA The raid lockouts aren't on a weekly basis - I believe they look at the number of raids in a multi week rolling window.

It's been a while since I looked up the official numbers posted by Carrie on the forums, but it was like 5 haat in 2 weeks. Maybe 6 hsith in 3 weeks? A one week span isn't enough.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@GladOS-013Thanks for the reply yet, as i said, i was eligible at my main guild while it is active but not damaged. So it seems only joining and not getting rewards count as gotten rewards which is ridicolous.

HSTR was active at my main guild but attack phase was not started.

Message 4 of 4 (201 Views)