Re: Not earning The Last Tiger Skin

by damagefrequency

Original Post

Re: Challange BUG - The Last Tiger

★★ Apprentice

I've experienced this same bug before, here were the steps I used to fix it. You'll have to complete what challenges or letters your missing once you've completed all the task below.

Close the game down, Edit: and go into Origin and find Battlefield V. Click the cog icon and go into game properties. Click 'Cloud Saves' at the top, and untick 'enable cloud saves'. This will stop Origin from auto-syncing your details to the cloud copy. Next, open up your My Documents folder. Navigate to 'Battlefield V', then 'Settings' - the full file path is:C:\Users\\Documents\Battlefield V\settingsGrab all of the files in there, there should be 6, and move them to your desktop or somewhere else safe to keep them for later. These files are your user 'profile', which contains all of your settings and certain details regarding the singleplayer.By removing these files you'll force the game to regenerate new copies when you reboot the game. Note that this means you'll temporarily lose all of your settings, and you'll have to replay the 'introduction' mission as well. YOU ONLY NEED to complete the ones you are currently missing. Once you completed the missing challenges or letters check your armory and you should have The Last Tiger skin in your armory. After the skin has been added to your account go back to the new files, delete them and replace them with the files you saved from earlier. I hope this fixes it for you!

Message 111 of 411 (1,693 Views)

Re: Not earning The Last Tiger Skin

★★★★★ Novice

It's bugged because of the requirement of not repairing for the chapter. It doesm't seem to track that stat.

Message 112 of 411 (3,883 Views)

The last tiger x box 1

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region South America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/16/2018
Summarize your bug I was doing the last tiger war story trying to get the unique tank skin,I got all of the challenges done and all of the letter I got them,but when I finished the war story and went to the menu it said I got 2/6 letters and 9/9 challenges and on the bottom right it said I got 6/6 letters.I must add that on the second chapter my game did freeze after I had only collected 2/6 letters
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know if it’s possible to check accounts but one x box 1 my name is FaintCalf124666
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn’t give me the unique tank skin and it it says I got 2/6 letters when I actually got 6/6
What should be happening instead? I should be getting the unique tank skin

Picture of bug:

Message 113 of 411 (1,692 Views)

last tiger

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I have collected all 6 letters in the war story. I can access all of them and view them. But the game says I have only collected 5/6.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please just give me the skin. Or at least solve the issue and reset the mission, I'll collect them again,
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot unlock The Last Tiger skin for the Tiger tank in multiplayer because it says that I have only collected 5/6.
What should be happening instead? It should say that I have all of the letters collected and the skin for the Tiger unlocked.

I have collected all of the letters yet the menu says I only have 5/6. 

Message 114 of 411 (2,960 Views)

Last Tiger SP Challenge Bug = Can't Unlock Tank Skin!

[ Edited ]
Champion

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NA
Enter RAM memory size in GB NA
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug On The Last Tiger single player campaign, for the first Act / mission, it says to "complete the chapter without repairing". However, at the start of that mission, it shows that the challenge is already completed. However, you don't actually complete that particular challenge even though it shows that it's complete. In fact, I even tried to "complete the chapter without repairing in one life", and the challenge still doesn't get completed. If you die and respawn at the last checkpoint and still complete the chapter without repairing, you will not unlock the challenge. I quit out of the game and relaunched it to see if it needed to refresh the info, but it still shows that it's incomplete.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play The Last Tiger single player campaign. In your first mission, you must "complete the chapter without repairing".
What happens when the bug occurs? At the start of that mission, the assignment is already complete.
What should be happening instead? It shouldn't be shown as complete until you actually finish it.

On The Last Tiger single player campaign, for the first Act / mission, it says to "complete the chapter without repairing". However, at the start of that mission, it shows that the challenge is already completed. However, you don't actually complete that particular challenge even though it shows that it's complete. In fact, I even tried to "complete the chapter without repairing in one life", and the challenge still doesn't get completed. If you die and respawn at the last checkpoint and still complete the chapter without repairing, you will not unlock the challenge. I quit out of the game and relaunched it to see if it needed to refresh the info, but it still shows that it's incomplete.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 115 of 411 (3,082 Views)

war story bugged, cannot recieve tank skin.

★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21.12.18 12:00pm
Summarize your bug completed war story the last tiger, states that I don't have all letters and challenges when in fact I do. I can read all the letters but says I only received 4, so I replayed the game and where the letters should be there are none because I collected them all and now I cant receive the tank skin.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? I cant receive tank skin.
What should be happening instead? some how unlocking the tank skin so i can recieve it.

see attached picture,

Message 116 of 411 (1,715 Views)

The Last Tiger letter BUG

★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 64
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Offline single story
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22/12/2018
Summarize your bug Hello guys i have gather all 6 letters and when i finish the story 2 times it says i have only have gather 5 please is there a way to fix it ? and i redone all the mission i even restart the whole story and went to all letters location there none to take here my screenshot prove i gather all letters http://prntscr.com/ly5cf0 http://prntscr.com/ly5coa http://prntscr.com/ly5cu6
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? not skin reward not coming
What should be happening instead? get my skin Frown

Hello guys

i have gather all 6 letters and when i finish the story 2 times it says i have only have gather 5 please is there a way to fix it ? and i redone all the mission i even restart the whole story and went to all letters location there none to take

here my screenshot prove i gather all letters

http://prntscr.com/ly5cf0
http://prntscr.com/ly5coa
http://prntscr.com/ly5cu6

Message 117 of 411 (2,955 Views)

Re: Last tiger mission challenges bugged

★★★ Newbie

Same problem Xbox ... as well I have all 6 letters but only shows 3

Message 118 of 411 (3,544 Views)

Re: PS4 Last Tiger Letter Glitched out

★★★ Newbie

Hey so I have the same problem except it say I have 5/6 on 1 side and 6/6 on the other and this I very annoying cause it takes effort and time out if your day to do these and to get no reward afterwards is really annoying 

Message 119 of 411 (2,877 Views)

Re: PS4 Last Tiger Letter Glitched out

★★★ Newbie

Hey so I have the same problem except it say I have 5/6 on 1 side and 6/6 on the other and this I very annoying cause it takes effort and time out if your day to do these and to get no reward afterwards is really annoying 

Message 120 of 411 (2,877 Views)