Re: Not counting wins and matches on Nintendo Switch

by ddommett

Original Post

★ Apprentice

This bug or whatever itis starting to completely * me off, today especially as it didn't count my eight-win streak in ranked arenas and the season is almost over.

Message 271 of 325 (571 Views)

Not receiving EXP, Matches and Kills on Nintendo Switch

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TurnipScribz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Horizon, but its happened a lot so i cant really count
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Leaving the match after getting eliminated.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. As stated previously, Leaving the match when eliminated.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? around 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Basically every day.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I play a match and after i get eliminated with a whole team still available, it gives me no XP. It happens match after match sometimes and its just frustrating. I'll win a match and normally when im supposed to get around 5k exp, i'll be sent back to the lobby with no exp It's been happening since i played the game on switch in season 8, and then continued until now. I would attach a video to show what happens but switch doesn't allow that.
What should be happening instead? i should be getting XP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play it on switch, and play a few matches, then see how many times you leave a match with 0 exp and get sent to a lobby

I've had this since the start of the game, and it's been reported by so many switch players but it hasn't really been looked into. I just want some EXP.

Message 272 of 325 (526 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just happened right now on my win. This is really really really frustrating as a player. It has been happening for a long time.
Please, please make it a priority to fix this issue.

Message 273 of 325 (513 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just happened twice in a row on arenas.  Luckily the + - trick worked, but you have to be lightning quick to salvage the stats.  Eyes on s11 patch notes for a fix, but that's probably optimistic.

Message 274 of 325 (466 Views)

★★ Novice

No it doesn't sync, I wish it did, I have numerous winning games in pubs and in ranked and probably just under 500 kills gone because of this glitch. It has also caused this glitch to where if you rank up to say silver to gold it will put you in gold lobbies but it would keep you as a silver until you earned enough br points to rank again. If you need anymore information I would be glad to provide, I main on nintendo switch and counter this glitch pretty often.

Message 275 of 325 (417 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I just won with Ash... 6 kills, 1571 damage, and guess what? I lost the stats when I went back to the lobby, the restart trick is not working anymore, the last 2 matches that I played were a complete waste of time. These idiots didn't fix the bug in the new season, this is incredible... 

Message 276 of 325 (391 Views)

Stats not being properly tracked ever since season 9

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Mokah
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading back into the lobby after a match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I return to the lobby and ut doesn't show the match summary and it doesn't track stats and I don't get XP
What should be happening instead? I should get the kills added to my account and I should receive XP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Finish a round playing on the switch and return to the lobby

I play a round of apex and it just sends me back to the lobby without giving me XP and it doesn't track any of the kills I got in the match. I have tried getting into contact with ea help on twitter about this multiple times ever since season 9 but I've never gotten a response 

Message 277 of 325 (385 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same I have to keep restarting my missions and the + - isn't working as much and lasts longer to do.

Message 278 of 325 (377 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Eredaar If only they had fixed it with the new season patch.
Message 279 of 325 (374 Views)

★ Guide

So... The No XP Bug is 9 months old! I am disappointed and sad to see that the bug is still there in season 11. In 20-ish games, it only happened once (but the bug is so unpredictable!), and I was fortunately able to gain back my XP with the (+) (-) trick. Honestly, at this point, I feel like cross-progression has a better chance to be released before a patch to the No XP bug on Switch, so I'll probaby buy a console or a PC and continue playing there with my current account. Please, take care of your Switch players! This thread almost has 300 replies of people complaining about this bug. Let us know that we are important to you!

Message 280 of 325 (337 Views)