Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 8/21/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Not counting tackles
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I believe it has something to do with the tackle animation, like the player with the ball hits the ground but it doesn't count as a tackle
What happens when the bug occurs? at the end of the game I will have 0 tackles after I know ive gotten 3 to 4, also I just got dropped from my team because of this issue
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my tackles counting
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

8/21/2019, Madden 20.   

I just started a franchise and after the game I keep getting 0 tackles, while knowing ive gotten 2 to 4 every game. Ive also been dropped from the team because of this issue.

Message 1 of 3 (486 Views)

Re: Not counting tackles in franchise mode

Community Manager

Is this for a rookie player?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (447 Views)

Fumble Recovery And Touchdown Not Showing Up In Player Stats

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? NintendoFan204
Date/time issue occurred 8/23/19
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug A fumble occurred during either a kickoff or punt. The forced fumble was recorded in stats, but the fumble recovery and touchdown were not. The camera was slow to turn after the recovery, too. A turnover counted in team stats, but the player stats glitched.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See if it happens in any other fumble recoveries.
What happens when the bug occurs? Already described above.
What do you expect to see? Accurate stats.

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? NintendoFan204
Date/time issue occurred 8/23/19
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Today when playing a game in Franchise, a fumble occurred during a punt (or possibly a kickoff... I think it was a punt). One player forced the fumble, and the second recovered it and scored a touchdown. The forced fumble was recorded as a stat, but the fumble recovery and defensive touchdown were NOT recorded. A team turnover was recorded, oddly. This is a very frustrating issue, as I like to have accurate stats. I am concerned it may happen again in the future. Also of note, when the fumble was recovered, the camera acted strange. It did not turn right away, and turned fairly slowly when it finally did turn. And the commentators started talking about how good my team's offense is afterward (even though the special teams unit made the play). In the game highlights, it described the fumble as being recovered by PHI (I was playing the Eagles) instead of the player's name (it was Jalen Mills in this case). A fumble recovery for a touchdown happened earlier in the game by the CPU, and it listed the player and showed up in the player statistics. Just a very strange glitch.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Maybe force a bunch of fumbles and see if the recoveries are all recorded? It only happened to me once so far.
What happens when the bug occurs? The camera turns late and slowly, and the fumble recovery and touchdown are not recorded in the statistics.
What do you expect to see? Uh... accurate stats.

Message 3 of 3 (453 Views)