Accepted Solution

Not cleansing with Falcon active

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 11
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Issue with Millennium Falcon dispel unique 'She May not look like much'
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

Hey Forums Standard smile

So I encountered something while doing my Fleet GAC battles today. Rebels Vs Raddus specifically.
Was wonderin if any of you have an ideas as to what is going on? I have spoken to a few friends and knowledgable players and we just can't put our finger on it.

My Bigg's had 3 debuffs on him, but they weren't dispelled (Yes, all abilities are maxed etc)

As seen on the image it was clearly not being dispelled.

I believe there is something wrong with the interaction of Breech, which came from Houndstooth, and the marked which came from Razor Crest's basic which is only inflicted if the enemy has Breech. Could I be wrong? I am not sure. But something is not right here.
If someone can enlighten me? I might be super stupid and being missing something.

This battles was Rebels (Home One) vs Raddus fleets
Starting line up are
Home One: Falcon, Biggs, Y-wing
Raddus: Hounds Tooth, Xanadu Blood, Razor Crest
Thank you

image0-SWGOH-Bug2.png
Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not cleansing with Falcon active

EA Live QV Team

Hi @EStiloNZ and thanks for the report.

The team are aware of the 'Marked' that is applied from Razor Crests basic if the opponent has breached not counting correctly as a debuff for Han's Millennium Falcon unique "She May Not Look Like Much". They are currently working on a fix for this.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (108 Views)

All Replies

Re: Not cleansing with Falcon active

EA Live QV Team

Hi @EStiloNZ and thanks for the report.

The team are aware of the 'Marked' that is applied from Razor Crests basic if the opponent has breached not counting correctly as a debuff for Han's Millennium Falcon unique "She May Not Look Like Much". They are currently working on a fix for this.

Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)