Not being able to buy Best-Dressed Pack

by futarisezon

Original Post

Not being able to buy Best-Dressed Pack

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
OS Version Android 8
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003564545727
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every tine I try to buy the pack, it gets stuck in the transaction in progress page.
What do you expect to see? Extend the pack's expiration date.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines
Additional feedback

I already tried deleting cache, using 4G and wifi - still the same result. 

Message 1 of 4 (502 Views)

Re: Not being able to buy Best-Dressed Pack

★★★ Pro
@futarisezon I'm not going to guarantee that this method will work, but this is how I got both of my packs. There is a problem with the "where's the network" glitch that is the reason why we can't buy packs. Apparently they're working on a solution for this and apparently they claim that it will be resolved on the next update. So this is what I do, I'm not going to guarantee that'll work for you but I did get both of the packs. Hit enable and disable ads, and then make sure that you're on enable ads, close out the game, take the game off your screen, force stop game, clear off everything on your screens. Then turn off phone wait a few seconds turn back on your phone go to TSM and then try to buy the packs. I was able to do this and get both packs. The thing is when you're trying to buy a pack it throws you off the server for what reason I don't know. But that is what the "where's the network" glitch is in a nutshell.
Message 2 of 4 (462 Views)

★★★ Pro

Also do me a favor and tell me if it works for you. 😍

Message 3 of 4 (461 Views)

★★★★ Expert

So the packs already passed & I'm super disappointed that the game wouldn't let me buy them coz of this "transaction in progress". I tried getting them with 3 hrs left using advice here but still game won't let me Frown

p.s. this is 2nd set of STS packs I haven't been able to get

Player ID: 1003186414613

Message 4 of 4 (392 Views)