by TennisMathGuru

Original Post

Not awarded multiple BP levels

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TennisMathGuru
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Watson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline Pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Match summary screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning to menu from finished game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Less than 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.07.19. 10:00am CST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Only one BP level is awarded.
What should be happening instead? Multiple BP levels should be awarded
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete multiple challenges yielding +1 BP Level in a single round.

It happened to me before but I wasn’t 100% sure. This time I’m sure. I was at BP 31, then completed two challenges “5 pistol knockdowns” and “complete 5 daily challenges” in the same round (one completed the other). Both are listed as +1 BP Level. I am now BP 32, after being BP 31 at the start of the round.

Message 1 of 4 (398 Views)

Re: Not awarded multiple BP levels

★★★ Novice

I have had this problem on PC as well.  I was close to leveling, within a couple hundred.  I was at level 7 when i joined a match and got enough xp to level up the bp plus finished a weekly for another +1 level.  I went from level 7 on the bp to level 8 when I should of gone to 9.

Message 2 of 4 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same Problem on PC!

Fotos attached.

Message 3 of 4 (343 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issues on xbox! Im fairly certain this is effecting a broad scale of players & no one is noticing! 

Message 4 of 4 (309 Views)