Re: Not able to "turn" General Grievous.

by Sahathor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not able to "turn" General Grievous.

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug This is a very small bug, and not important at all, but General Grievous is not moving around in his character screen when you scroll him. In other words: You are able to "turn" every other character on their character screen with swipes left and right. GG is just continuing his slow spin regardless of any swiping.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Guess just go into his character screen and start swiping Wink
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country Norway

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 845439936
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug This is a very small bug, and not important at all, but General Grievous is not moving around in his character screen when you scroll him. In other words: You are able to "turn" every other character on their character screen with swipes left and right. GG is just continuing his slow spin regardless of any swiping.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Guess just go into his character screen and start swiping Wink
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Norway

Message 1 of 5 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Blisshunt and thank you for the report.

We've tested it on several different devices (iOS and Android) and spinning works fine with GG. We would recommend a fresh and clean game install (don't forget to link it to GooglePlay before doing so!) to rule out any corrupted file.

@ChristophIV and @GladOS-013 thanks for checking as well!

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (266 Views)

All Replies

Interesting! I just tested on my iPhone and was able to manually spin Grievous just like all the other characters. I wonder if it's an Android issue or device-specific?

Can confirm it isn't Android specific, just made my GG do a little boogie. He was manually rotating fine when swiping left and right.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (275 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Blisshunt and thank you for the report.

We've tested it on several different devices (iOS and Android) and spinning works fine with GG. We would recommend a fresh and clean game install (don't forget to link it to GooglePlay before doing so!) to rule out any corrupted file.

@ChristophIV and @GladOS-013 thanks for checking as well!

Message 4 of 5 (267 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Had this, but this is happening sometimes. Restarting helps.

Message 5 of 5 (241 Views)