by weewill225

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Not able to fizz

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.48.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All apart from paranormal snowy escape and STAR WARS JOURNEY TO BATUU
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Loading ingredients into fizzing station and trying to fizz
What happens when the bug occurs? Fizzing option isnt there
What do you expect to see? To be able to start fizzing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have tried everything to get the fizzing working my sim has plenty of funds but fizzing still dosent work i have tried it with and without mods still the same at a loose end as to what to try next.

Message 1 of 4 (538 Views)

Re: Not able to fizz

[ Edited ]
Hero

@weewill225 Have you tested multiple households and also a new save to see if it's household/save related ?

Did you delete localthumbcache file after removing mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (496 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Yeh tried it on a few households and deleted the localthumbcache file as well. And still dosent work thanks for replying.
Message 3 of 4 (467 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could you possibly share a save file where this issue is occurring? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (439 Views)