Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 980
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Tides Of War tasks
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Every server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.12.2018
Summarize your bug The Tides of War tasks can not be accomplished. Even after trying over 20 server and all game modes. No accomplishment of the tasks.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just go to the tides of war screen and see that one is still on the first task.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cant complete any Tides of War task.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to complete the damn task

There was no way to complete any Task from Tides of War. Not for me or all my friends.

Message 1 of 12 (4,229 Views)

Re: Not able to complete Tides of War tasks

★★ Novice

I'd like to add that even of you select a path for Tides of War and get into a game. If you decide through the middle of the match to see the status of assignment. The game screen locks up in a blurry configuration. There is no HUD. you cannot back out whatsoever. You have to control + Alt + Delete and start the game over.

Message 2 of 12 (4,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I cant complete the Self Healing task on tides of war??? I play pc and have tried everything i could think of, really hope they just hand this gun out to everyone if i cant even earn it.

Message 3 of 12 (4,189 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. Got 3 heals done no problem, now, have healed at least 30 times, no progress. C'mon. 

Message 4 of 12 (4,151 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. Why am i even surprised. It's Bf1 all over again. When you release a timed challenge; Fix the goddamn challenge EA!

Sick and tired of this *

Message 5 of 12 (4,057 Views)

★★ Novice

I could not complete Overature on Xbox because of this and now it's over. This is a deal breaker for me. Especially when I found out they updated the ttk which no one asked for. If you have time to do that why would you let Overature come and go with game breaking bugs? I paid $80 for this game. I commented on a thread from earlier in the week identifying this bug and still nothing was done about it. I would like someone to resolve this or I'm never buying another EA game.

Message 6 of 12 (3,291 Views)

★★★ Novice

I completed the forward stationary gun task earlier today (12/12) and did not get credit. Restarted the game but still could not complete it. The forward event ended and the first task glitched with my progress stuck at 4/6. I really think that all the people reporting this bug should be compensated.

Message 7 of 12 (3,271 Views)

★ Novice

Last week it worked, but this week...
First Objectives worked fine, but now its stuck. 2 Roadkills and about 6 killed Tanks, nothing counts. Cant complete it this week :/

Message 8 of 12 (2,780 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Last week because of the games inability to register and track the task I failed. 

This week - no change, in fact in a three hour session I successfully destroyed two tanks, and still haven't registered enough damage to complete the first part of the task. 

This is complete * Dice/EA, you need to fix it. Oddly this evening it has registered some damage toward the first task..

The advice to switch server is unhelpful, as I rolled through several servers for over two hours with nothing changing, this evening it decided to register for a bit - so that is also *. 

Please fix this - urgently - as it is spoiling the game. I have no helmet for week 2, and I reckon week 3 will turn out no better. 

Message 9 of 12 (2,732 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same happened to me....tick me off

Message 10 of 12 (2,391 Views)