Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ChefKeef__
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 PM
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 6/20
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Quick Fight
Summarize your bug Everytime Im winning a game in OWC Ranked match players will leave right before the game is called. In fight history and fight results it comes up as win, but I dont earn the points.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Test other people leaving before the game ends and see if you earn points.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get championship progress but dont earn any points
What do you expect to see? My points back, or at the very least being able to earn points after rage quits.

As seen above this bug continually happens and i cant find anything to fix it. Please Help

Message 1 of 10 (8,061 Views)

Re: Not Earning Points after winning in UFC4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

A bit of an explanation: 

- If you press pause fast enough after a KO or a submission you can still bring up the pause menu and quit from there instead of watching all the cutscenes. Which is fine. 

- Everything works as expected when the celebration cutscene starts. The type of win is registered correctly and so are the division points.

- But when the loser is able to quit after getting KO'd or submitted but BEFORE the celebration cutscene starts, the game counts it as a DNF. This is annoying but not the game breaking part. What is gamebreaking is that the winner doesn't get any division points after knocking his opponent out cold in this case.

It should be easy to fix this. Determine the result immediately after the KO or submission instead of when the celebration start. Making it impossible to press pause directly after a KO or submission wont fix the problem because that will just make the rage quitters quit when they feel the end coming. Which is very obvious most of the time, especially with submissions. 

That being said... Just give points to anyone that faces a rage quitter and take points from the quitter. Rank 20 is full of people that are ridiculously bad but just quit early every time their opponent gets an advantage in the fight. 

Its kinda ridiculous. The opponent is out cold on the ground and you don't get any division points...

Message 2 of 10 (7,877 Views)
Highlighted

RANKED CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS SYSTEM!

★★★ Newbie

I literally submit everybody. THEY ALWAYS LEAVE THE GAME AND I DONT EVEN GET ANY POINTS. I wasted like 20 fights all of them being higher rating then me (very big crucial fights I was ranked 1600) these wins would of took me to top 1000 easy. 

Everytime I win I only get 2 points when I lose I lose around 30-40 points and it sets me back so much! I win 10 fights to get set back another 20 literally.. the points system in this is messed up. When they  quit we don’t get anything . Sort this bug out pls. 

Message 3 of 10 (7,864 Views)

Re: RANKED CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS SYSTEM!

★★★ Newbie

Same. It's driving me nuts right now. I keep getting 2 points per win because they quit. 

Message 4 of 10 (7,483 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes this has happened to me the past three play sessions. Today I got 11 wins in ranked in a row, most of them being ranked higher than me (I was rank 7). After the 11 wins, with most of them quitting mid game or mid-KO, i only achieved low rank 8. When the few who stayed around stayed for the finish, I was getting thousands of points, enough to greatly increase my rank score. However, this only happened 2 or 3 times, and judging by the amount i received for these few, I should've reached rank 10 or even low rank 11.

It's been a huge issue having players quit in ranked, essentially erasing the score you earned. Even in Quick Fight mode, you don't get any stats on your record if someone quits the match before it officially ends. There should be numerous more KO's and Submissions on everyone's Quick Fight record if not for the quitters. It only records the win, like in ranked, taking away extra achievement and fulfillment. 

Message 5 of 10 (4,992 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Rage quits, or quitting / leaving before the session ends should be considered a submission on record. If a fighter were to quit mid fight, the ref would declare submission or TKO in reality. 

Message 6 of 10 (4,988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am sick of this, I got beat in all of my placements and im and getting 5 points per win and im losing like 50 how on Earth is this game so bad 

Message 7 of 10 (4,644 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just got an email about your post since I posted about this about 5 commenrs higher. Its absurd to see that I complained about this almost 2 years ago in july of 2021 and that literally nothing has changed

Message 8 of 10 (4,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any updates on this. I just beat a 14 rank at rank 7 to move nowhere. It was a huge win I was down the whole fight but just caught him for no reward. 

Message 9 of 10 (3,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA??? Do you even care??? This Ranked quitting problem pretty obvious and easy to fix yet….??? Years of not even responding to the issue? This is on your website but yet not even a word from EA in response!?

Message 10 of 10 (2,680 Views)