Re: Not Displaying icons and HUT packs

by mexsan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not Displaying icons and HUT packs

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try editing your player in Be a pro or World of chel. Try opening a pack in HUT
What happens when the bug occurs? When I go to create my be a pro either for World of chel or be a pro non of the icons show up in the circle. (For example the Helmets, I can’t see any of the helmets) And another issue is for HUT it glitches and I can’t see any players from when I open a pack or even the pack itself.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the players I get in my packs I also expect to see what I’m able to put on my player Both Offline and online
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT, Be a pro, World of Chel
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:30 PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? HockeyHero02
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Didn’t come up with a Crash report
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. I didn’t have any club issues. Just player edit issues. Ontario, Canada
What is your game language? English

Please fix this ea. The game isn’t fun and this should be a fix you have to do. 

Message 1 of 25 (819 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*UPDATE*

This should be fixed per today's update:

https://twitter.com/TheClapperton/status/1318380415023869954

Hey, everyone.

The NHL team is aware of this and working to fix it.

At the moment, we've discovered a temporary workaround. If you delete the game and re-install it, make sure you do not open up the game until it's fully installed. It looks like when the game is opened up while still installing that seems to be triggering this in some part.

We'll update the thread as soon as we have more information. Thank you for letting us know!

Also!

For PS4 users, please check your software version and ensure you have the latest software update for your console. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 16 of 25 (795 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@HockeyHero02 it’s happening to me too. EA support gave me 3 ways to “fix” it and uninstalling it being one. nothing helped.
Message 2 of 25 (810 Views)

★★ Novice

So the Uninstalling didn’t work? 

what where the other two? Maybe I could try them

Message 3 of 25 (806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this same problem as well.  Every time I try to open a pack it just shows up blank.

Message 4 of 25 (802 Views)

★★ Novice

Ya idk what the problem is. Ea needs to fix there game

Message 5 of 25 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Moi aussii ça fait la même choses est ce que qql1 sais comment on peut arranger cela ? 

Message 6 of 25 (737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same propblem and I have been playing this game for 10 years and now want to stop

Message 7 of 25 (703 Views)

★★ Novice

Ya same. Do you know EA’s email so I can try to figure this out?

Message 8 of 25 (697 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't do HUT but do EASHL and Be A Pro and am seeing the same behavior with icons not showing up. Even menu items!  Please see attached photos for examples.

Message 9 of 25 (652 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having same issue on PS4. 

Message 10 of 25 (645 Views)