Re: [Open] Kiddo-Boop set do not give bed bonus energy

by GrettaInTheSun

Original Post

Thank you, I just want to make sure the Kiddo-Boop set is giving the energy it says it does.
And it seems to do so when I have an empty house, so it's giving of the energy it should.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 11 of 15 (395 Views)

★ Novice
Yes i did have extra mirror and lamp.

Thx everyone for the explanation 🙂.

But maybe shouldnt we be told in the game about how it works instead of finding the hard way 😅.
i cant imagine how someone that spent bucks would feel after finding out it dosent rly give any bonus 😂.
Message 12 of 15 (379 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I can imagine, @Lucas121294 😭 At least Sim Cash items never break, so those aren’t as painful. Spending Llama Zoom tokens on the Yörso Shower, because the *towels* give +2 and you wouldn’t expect the shower to be considered a duplicate of the same item, wasn’t my favorite moment.
Luckily, the shower is better looking than the Spawsome (so?) so it was a complete loss. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to have a list of the energy items, the max energy, etc in the FAQ area of Game Information here on AHQ, though.
Message 13 of 15 (371 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @GrettaInTheSun,

Thanks for the extra info.

Would it be possible for you to share a list of the bathroom items you have placed in your house so we can investigate your report about the towels and Yörso shower?

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 14 of 15 (308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_Mai wrote:
Hi @GrettaInTheSun,

Thanks for the extra info.

Would it be possible for you to share a list of the bathroom items you have placed in your house so we can investigate your report about the towels and Yörso shower?

Thanks!
-Mai

Hi @EA_Mai,

Not a problem. 

Shower:

Yorso Dual Deluge Shower (+2 ⚡️) 

Stänke Towel Rack (+2 ⚡️)

Hamptastic Hamper (+3 ⚡️)

- Do not own the Toiletries Tower +1 ⚡️ for Showers. 

The collage is a little cramped, but it shows the items I have placed, and their corresponding image/text in inventory, my total energy amounts from one of my sims, and the one item I haven’t yet purchased. 

F6983FC4-D8D3-4F4B-A6DD-83B4FEABF6CF.jpeg

When I purchased the Yorso Shower, I had a suspicion that it wouldn’t add energy, but I was proving that point to someone.

So, I can swap the Yorso Shower with the Spawsome, and still stay at +12. 

While writing this, I decided to test with the Fresh Start Shower, and proved myself wrong. It’s not that the Yorso doesn’t give +2, its that the Spawsome Shower DOES, but doesn’t say so. By the time I purchased the Yorso, I’d had the Spawsome for a while, so had no clue it had given me the +2 energy boost already. 

I know this got long, and I basically negated everything said above with the Fresh Start Shower test, but figure it’s worth noting. I’m a level 50 player, and usually think I have a pretty solid handle on things like this. If it confused me, it’ll confuse others. 

8795B8CC-7A2A-4DD1-B07C-78FE4E4032A3.jpeg

In the same vein, the Ultra-Spramp doesn’t say +1 to toilets, like the Spawsome does, but it still gives the +1. It’s what I have placed right now, and swapping it doesn’t affect my toilet recharge. 

If I made this over complicated, I apologize. 😬

Message 15 of 15 (295 Views)