Not Able to Age up Teens or Split Young Adults from Household

by stargirl141

Original Post

Not Able to Age up Teens or Split Young Adults from Household

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of them, except for Snow Escape, Journey to Batuu, and Luxury Party Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to age up a teen using a birthday cake.
What happens when the bug occurs? Teen blows out candles, gets an emotion from having birthday party, steps back like they are going to age up, but then nothing happens.
What do you expect to see? Teen should spin around and turn into a young adult.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This started happening right after the patch update to fix the issues of the previous update (platform update).

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but ever since the snowy escape update happened I haven't been able to age up my teens or split my young adults from the household. I removed all my mods and it doesn't make a difference. I know and have used all the work arounds/cheats. The work arounds work fine for separating them from the household, but I still can't age up my teens. For context I am playing the 100 hundred baby challenge, so this has been very frustrating. 

Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

Re: Not Able to Age up Teens or Split Young Adults from Household

[ Edited ]
Hero

@stargirl141 Please use this thread for the birthday: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sim-doesn-t-age-up-by-blowing-out-candles/td-p/971...

What happens if you try to split young adults ?? Could you elaborate on that some more ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (220 Views)