Re: Non working trait/access to corner tub/random swimming footwear

by crinrict

Original Post

Non working trait/access to corner tub/random swimming footwear

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get to work to university, outdoor to magic.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to repair/upgrade a corner tub, Have Player trait, put on swimming outfit
What happens when the bug occurs? sim cannot find path, sims get Jealous take big hit on friendship, You put on random footwear
What do you expect to see? can repair/upgrade tub with no pathing problems. no jealousy like the trait says, you wear what you have set up (barefoot in my case)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch.

The trait and swimming footwear just started this update, No idea on tub have not had that break down in a while. Can still replace no problem

Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Re: Non working trait/access to corner tub/random swimming footwear

Hero
@DirkPrime Is this one bug you're reporting or multiple ?

Please make one thread per issue and try to give as much detail as possible.

Please check the compiled list if anything has been reported before making a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)