Non-beatable content - Secrets & Shadows Tier 3

by TMK220692

Original Post

Re: Non-beatable content - Secrets & Shadows Tier 3

★★★★ Guide
@TMK220692 I will be amazed if EA responds on this post again.

In my experience, once they've responded and marked it as solved they don't touch it again.
Message 11 of 14 (387 Views)

If anyone is going to communicate game stats, it would have to be approved by the studio and published in the main forums. I wouldn't expect an answer to who has completed t3 here.

Requiring r7 Phoenix wouldn't be that surprising. I don't think many players invest that heavily into the squad, so making it impossible for NS yet possible for Phoenix would be an incentive to invest in those characters.

I have no insider info about that - it's pure speculation.

★★★★ Guide
@GladOS-013 I understand the thinking for requiring Relic Phoenix, it does makes sense.

Have seen plenty of attempts with Relic Phoenix, they can not beat Tier 2. They can't do enough damage to Sidious.
Even NS struggle to do enough damage to him, they rely on stacking enough plague for him to defeat himself.
Message 13 of 14 (306 Views)

★ Apprentice

Beatable by actual real-life non-CG players as opposed to testers with unrealistic accounts with perfected mod stats?!
I've not come across a single player in over 25 of the top Discord servers encompassing tens of thousands of players

How many of those have you got, from people not running APK cheats?!

Message 14 of 14 (221 Views)