Node refresh not applied

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung s8+
OS Version 8.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 231897195
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I refreshed the Bossk node for 25 crystals and nothing happened. I repeated the step twice more and it finally refreshed. However, my crystals had been deducted for the additional 50 and 100 crystal refreshes. After farming the node, the next refresh was showing a 200 crystal cost.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

N/a

Message 1 of 2 (205 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Node refresh not applied

Hi, thanks for your report!  Sorry to hear that you lost crystals due to this. 

In the future, when you refresh a node and the new attempts don't appear, I recommend either backing out of the window, or force-closing the app and restarting.  That usually triggers your client seeing the new attempts.  

In the meantime, please contact Customer Support to ask for your "lost" crystals back.  Explain the situation, tell them you've reported it here, and that you were directed to Customer Support to get your lost crystals returned.  They should be able to see that your client refreshed the node several times without using the attempts in between  

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)

All Replies

Re: Node refresh not applied

Hi, thanks for your report!  Sorry to hear that you lost crystals due to this. 

In the future, when you refresh a node and the new attempts don't appear, I recommend either backing out of the window, or force-closing the app and restarting.  That usually triggers your client seeing the new attempts.  

In the meantime, please contact Customer Support to ask for your "lost" crystals back.  Explain the situation, tell them you've reported it here, and that you were directed to Customer Support to get your lost crystals returned.  They should be able to see that your client refreshed the node several times without using the attempts in between  

Hope this helps!