Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Temple of Scar
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Post Expedition menu
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.26.2019 20:30 CST
Summarize your bug Got 0 items/rewards from GM2 stronghold. End of mission screen skipped past loot, and there was nothing new in the vault or in any of my javelins (including the cosmetic I was supposed to receive from the post-Stronghold Chest that I opened with a key.) No Blues No Purples No MW No Legendaries No Embers No Cosmetics 0 of anything from the mission. I exited the game, re-launched, and re-logged in - still nothing.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play your broken game
What happens when the bug occurs? Player receives no items / rewards from mission
What should be happening instead? Player should receive items / rewards they collected during the mission

Ran a stronghold (temple of scar), game bugged and I received no rewards from the mission.

Message 1 of 3 (63 Views)

Re: No (zero) items rewarded at the end of expedition

★★★★★ Newbie

I just received this same bug. On PS4 did a freeplay event and left the expedition and didn't get any of the loot from it.

Message 2 of 3 (42 Views)

Re: No (zero) items rewarded at the end of expedition

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Did no loot actually drop or did you pick up the loot but didn’t actually receive it after the mission?

Also, I think the Elysian caches are currently a bit bugged and may take a while to show up (and/or require relogging).

Message 3 of 3 (37 Views)
Twitter Stream