No way to unlock certain dribble moves.

by hqureshi7860

Original Post

No way to unlock certain dribble moves.

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Dribble Moves
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There's no option to unlock the Magic Johnson and Stephen Curry Level 2 Dribble moves at all. There is no way through either icons icon path; or in the respective dribbling skill tree.
What happens when the bug occurs? All the time, more of a constant.
What should be happening instead? There should be some way of unlocking these dribble moves through the icons path at least.
How severe is the bug? C - Medium

There is no actual way of possibly getting to apply these  dribble moves to your 'the one' player. The only way would be to put them on a player in custom roster or play as Steph or Magic themselves.

Message 1 of 3 (3,802 Views)

Re: No way to unlock certain dribble moves.

★★★ Newbie

It also happens on the Damian Lillard Dribble moves 2 on wings, I don’t know how to fix it or how difficult it may be for someone to do, but  maybe, as a posible solution could be:

For magic dribble animations 2: changing magic dribble animations on the icon path for magic dribble moves 2 as the first animations move is already repeated on the dribbling upgrades for any Wing,

For Dame dribble animations 2 on wing: changing one of lebron’s/Kd’s dribble animation 2 from the upgrading dribbling, to Dame’s level 2 as both Kd’s and Lebron’s dribble animations are already available on their icon path.

I don’t if it can Ben fixed but I thought, this may could help as well.

Message 2 of 3 (3,689 Views)

Re: No way to unlock certain dribble moves.

★★★ Newbie
Me too I want steph curry dribble moves level 2
Message 3 of 3 (3,653 Views)