by SeniorRock

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No verse dogtag for C93 Carbine.

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug C93 Carbine
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Companion, dogtags.
What happens when the bug occurs? No verse medal.
Please select your region South America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I already have 273 kills with the carbine C93 and I still have not got the gun dogtag. What should I do? I love this weapon.

Message 1 of 2 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No verse dogtag for C93 Carbine.

Hero (Retired)

Dogtags for pistol carbines (C93 carbine included) do not count kills that have been achieved before the dogtags were added into the game (so a couple of months ago). Thus, you will have to get 100 kills with C93 Carbine from the moment when the dogtag appeared in the game.

For example, if you had 250 C93 Carbine kills before the dogtag came out, you will have to get to 350 to unlock it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (435 Views)

All Replies

Re: No verse dogtag for C93 Carbine.

Hero (Retired)

Dogtags for pistol carbines (C93 carbine included) do not count kills that have been achieved before the dogtags were added into the game (so a couple of months ago). Thus, you will have to get 100 kills with C93 Carbine from the moment when the dogtag appeared in the game.

For example, if you had 250 C93 Carbine kills before the dogtag came out, you will have to get to 350 to unlock it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (436 Views)