No trigger rumble on controller - steam (Please fix asap)

by itsvost

Original Post

No trigger rumble on controller - steam (Please fix asap)

★★★ Apprentice

So there is no trigger rumble on controller, playing on steam (no its not the controller i've tried many of them and they are all working fine on f1 2021). We got the option ''trigger rumble'' in the game so we can put this on ''no'', ''yes'' and ''auto'' but nothing working. We do not have trigger rumble in this game right now like we are suppose to. Its like having a racewheel and not having the force feedback with it. It's terrible and destroy the experience for all controller player 

Message 1 of 6 (874 Views)

Re: No trigger rumble on controller - steam (Please fix asap)

★ Apprentice
@itsvost Absolutely sir. And they are like Zzzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz, not even care about us. I am so regret bought this game.
Message 2 of 6 (826 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@emrinhonalidise i'm sure they will fix it! We just need to report it so they can see the problem
Message 3 of 6 (818 Views)

★★★★ Novice

trigger rumble on xbox-gamepads is still completely non-existent. please fix this, the game is unplayable in this state.

Message 4 of 6 (730 Views)

No Rumble on PC with PS5 Controller. Steam Profile gives no Force Feedback

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: F1 22
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug PS5 with Steam Controller profile gives haptic feedback (rumble) but no force feedback in the tribbers - Vanilla PS5 Controller has Force feedback in the triggers, but no rumble in the controller.
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Driver Career
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Install F1 using PS5 controller on windows 11. Plug controller in with USB Cable. Install the drivers for the controller from Sony. Restart computer. Ensure there is no controller options selected in steam (settings, controller, uncheck all the boxes) Launch f1 22 Do a time trial and notice no haptic feedback (drive over curb), but force feedback on triggers works --- Restart computer. Open settings in steam, controller, check "Playstation Configuration Support" Launch f1 22. Do a time trial and notice the lack of force feedback on triggers, but haptic feedback (rumble) works (drive over curb).
What happens when the bug occurs? Inconsistent behaviour when controller uses vanilla/steam profiles
What do you expect to see? I want one of them to work with haptic feedback aaaaand force feedback

I think I explained how the bug works. Ive tried restarted the PC and the controller obviously works.

If you want me to test anything else please let me know.

Message 5 of 6 (735 Views)

Re: No Rumble on PC with PS5 Controller. Steam Profile gives no Force Feedback

Champion (Retired)

And ps5 triggers Work amazingly well when driving the supercars.  But pathetically weak when driving f1 cars even when they are set to strong 

Message 6 of 6 (680 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help